oneBoro Forum
OldManGravz

Boro v Brentford 1-2 (Fletcher)

Substitutes did not change a game we were already going to lose because it was awfull football by the whole team. I’m not giving excuse for the Pulis sideshow but we should be banging goals in against a team with only one away win all season. Someone hit the nail on the head when they stated Pulis more likely is on a promotion bonus and as it’s still feasible on paper SG can do nothing until proven otherwise. He will forfeit the bonus by sacking him now. I have no doubt its another SG blunder that has set the club back if not put us in jeopardy.

Substitutes did not change a game we were already going to lose because it was awfull football by the whole team. I’m not giving excuse for the Pulis sideshow but we should be banging goals in against a team with only one away win all season. Someone hit the nail on the head when they stated Pulis more likely is on a promotion bonus and as it’s still feasible on paper SG can do nothing until proven otherwise. He will forfeit the bonus by sacking him now. I have no doubt its another SG blunder that has set the club back if not put us in jeopardy.

I posted a link to Dominic Matteo video, he said "you forget how to play football under him and if and when you get a chance to do something different you don't remember how to" when he was blaming Pulis for WBA going down and not Pardew. Plus where's this "defensive genius" he's meant to have he must be to focused on sorting our accounts out.....

• Latest Posts

• Ah she's on the radio mostly I think?  Sure I've heard her on Talksport before.
    • I'm a bit hesitant in how you're approaching that topic as I feel I know what you're getting at but not entirely sure. Feels like you're pulling the 'diversity for diversity's sake' line and I can't say I'm a fan of that thought process. Diversity is a good thing, without it you wouldn't be seeing the likes of Alex Scott showing up the BBC/BT old guard. Sometimes a different perspective is more valuable than just "who's got the most talent/experience", especially as this ends up in a vicious cycle of only providing opportunities to the same type of people and discourages people of different backgrounds from pursuing a similar career to one that is dominated by old white blokes. Someone has to take a chance on people of diverse backgrounds or you just end up with yet another generation of Hansen and Lawrensen. Not to mention that you seem to be suggesting she's just a randomer who the BBC have hired but she's been doing TV sports for 10 years. She seems to have the CV that backs up why she should be doing live TV sports so why the issue? 
    • TUESDAY 27TH OCTOBER (D) Barnsley v Queens Park Rangers (D) Blackburn Rovers v Reading (D) Brentford v Norwich City (D) Middlesbrough v Coventry City (H) Swansea City v Stoke City (A) Wycombe Wanderers v Watford WEDNESDAY 28TH OCTOBER (A) Birmingham City v Huddersfield Town (D) AFC Bournemouth v Bristol City (A) Derby County v Cardiff City (D) Luton Town v Nottingham Forest (H) Preston North End v Millwall (A) Rotherham United v Sheffield Wednesday
    • TUESDAY 27TH OCTOBER A Barnsley v Queens Park Rangers H Blackburn Rovers v Reading D Brentford v Norwich City H Middlesbrough v Coventry City H Swansea City v Stoke City A Wycombe Wanderers v Watford   WEDNESDAY 28TH OCTOBER H Birmingham City v Huddersfield Town D AFC Bournemouth v Bristol City A Derby County v Cardiff City A Luton Town v Nottingham Forest H Preston North End v Millwall A Rotherham United v Sheffield Wednesday
    • lynsey hipgrave presenter, Grant Holt picker