•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Goal Attempts

Shots on Goal

why so negative peeps? :-P

A perfect case of why stats can be terrible.

They've had one shot on target yet they've had it in the net twice and rattled the bar.

They might have had it in the net twice but both illegal so that is pretty irrelevant really.

Not really.

Show's we're hugely riding our luck and the stats don't paint an accurate picture of the game..

And now they hit the cross bar. They are by far the best team and we are only winning due to their keepers mistake. We’re very poor.

nice stuff there a couple of quick one two's and a rocket shot. unlucky for the bees.

as or them being by far the best team, whoever said that give over lol

You don’t think they’ve been better? Apart from a gifted goal they’ve played better than us in most aspects.

Goal Attempts

Shots on Goal

why so negative peeps? :-P

A perfect case of why stats can be terrible.

They've had one shot on target yet they've had it in the net twice and rattled the bar.

Conceded I agree. I had watched most of the game and Brentford are the better team. We must push on, a draw or loosing is not an option.

And now they hit the cross bar. They are by far the best team and we are only winning due to their keepers mistake. We’re very poor.

nice stuff there a couple of quick one two's and a rocket shot. unlucky for the bees.

as or them being by far the best team, whoever said that give over lol

You don’t think they’ve been better? Apart from a gifted goal they’ve played better than us in most aspects.

I think they're a better passing team, they play some beautiful one touch stuff that's ripping through us. 

But they're shocking at the back. 

I think over all it evens out, I don't think they've been significantly better than us, but we haven't been good enough to be 1 up.

Very scrappy game so far. Made a lot worse by the ref. He's giving Brentford everything.

My prediction is still on though!

Another ref could easily have given them the second goal. We need to step up in the second half.

Indeed we have to push on especially with the way results/games of those above us have gone.

If we win today then I believe that there will be only one play off spot left to battle for.

Ok loads of points to be got but boy the top 4 are being relentless