Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is Flint playing instead of Fry?

And why is Friend starting?

What have either done to deserve to play?

Flint played every second of every game before his injury (I'm pretty sure!), he was always going to come back in when he was fit again, Pulis loves him.

Even with how good Dael has been, I could see that coming a mile away.

Flint played every second of every game before his injury (I'm pretty sure!), he was always going to come back in when he was fit again, Pulis loves him.

It’s an absolute joke. Fry has been one of our best players over the last month. Flint, in my opinion, is useless. Every time he gets the ball he hoofs it. He is incapable of playing the ball out from the back. We are poor to watch at the best of times but we are unbearable to watch when we start Ayala and Flint and centre back. So fed up!

Heh feels like Pulis is trying to prove all fans wrong now with sticking with 2 up..... he probably hope we will lose so he can go back to safety agian :-P

Could he have possibly realised that getting the home fans onside with an attempt to win the game is a positive?

Heh feels like Pulis is trying to prove all fans wrong now with sticking with 2 up..... he probably hope we will lose so he can go back to safety agian :-P

Could he have possibly realised that getting the home fans onside with an attempt to win the game is a positive?

Nah its Pulis we are talking about :-P

He gives in one hand and takes away in another - Im numb to it now