• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I don’t really understand why Besic plays over Saville. He is so clumsy when challenging a player and slows a lot of play down with his insistence of touching the ball a million times before passing. A good pressing start has brought a few chances but I expect us to revert back to our nothing play soon.

I don’t really understand why Besic plays over Saville. He is so clumsy when challenging a player and slows a lot of play down with his insistence of touching the ball a million times before passing. A good pressing start has brought a few chances but I expect us to revert back to our nothing play soon.

I'm no fan of Besic but I'm yet to see what Saville brings rather than being a 5/10 in everything.

Would far rather see Tav get a run out there.

I'm no fan of Besic but I'm yet to see what Saville brings rather than being a 5/10 in everything.

Would far rather see Tav get a run out there.

Yes. Put wing in besic’ spot and Tav in wings spot. A lot more positive.