• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

How can people be saying that this is pulis' fault, we were absolutely cruising, ref makes a terrible decision and changes the game, yet that is the fault of the manager, am I missing something here?

Not blaming him for this. But I’m blaming him for the sorry state we are in, poorly built team and completely dire. For those reasons i want him sacked ASAP. Should have happened last summer.

From being on a near high point a few games ago we now have reached a real low point our top 6 spot is in serious danger now and worse could follow.

Wish I was not going to Villa on Saturday

Our missed chances have wrecked our season

How can people be saying that this is pulis' fault, we were absolutely cruising, ref makes a terrible decision and changes the game, yet that is the fault of the manager, am I missing something here?

Not blaming him for this. But I’m blaming him for the sorry state we are in, poorly built team and completely dire. For those reasons i want him sacked ASAP. Should have happened last summer.

Our medical record is ***ing awesome though. And that's on him!!!!

From being on a near high point a few games ago we now have reached a real low point our top 6 spot is in serious danger now and worse could follow.

Wish I was not going to Villa on Saturday

I think you should personally supervise a victory on Saturday DS. I have every faith in you

Why should we accept defeat at home against a team below us just because we got a man sent off while 1-0 and 30mins left? People are acting like we never had a chance after a man got sent off. Sheff utd did alright last night didnt they?

I can't believe it.

I know next to nothing about football but I've correctly called two results in a row... part way through the game admittedly but even so... :D

I'm just looking for something to feel positive about...

I've been saying that all season. How many 'easy' 1/2/3 points did we drop earlier in the season when we were playing well? So many bad attempts at finishing chances all season. If we had a striker with a bit of mobility, and a bit of clinical edge then we would be far better off.

I've been saying that all season. How many 'easy' 1/2/3 points did we drop earlier in the season when we were playing well? So many bad attempts at finishing chances all season. If we had a striker with a bit of mobility, and a bit of clinical edge then we would be far better off.

We would be, but if we had a lesser keeper where would we be?

We are what we are, warts and all