oneBoro Forum

Boro Vs Preston 1-2 (Fletcher)

Just had a proper angry rant at the end of that to my dad, using words my dad really shouldn't hear me say.

I'm sick of it. The guy is an absolute ball bag. And I'm not blaming tonight on him....

However, I miss the times when we lost a game because of a bad decision and then come away moaning about the ref. It was maybe a bad decision by the ref tonight but my anger is still firmly aimed at pulis......And the guy that hired him. And that is absolute toxicity.

I'm guessing many fans feel the same. It's toxic. Pure toxic. And you will never succeed when there is toxicity.

The only way this can get anywhere near normal is to get rid of him now.

There is a bigger disconnect between fans and the club than there is between the electorate and government.

It has to change.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

The worst thing we do is score. I don't know much about today and how we played as was working. But I think our mindset has been hold out rather than increase a lead when we go 1 up. The last couple of games has bitten us in the backside greatly in that teams have scored and we cant readjust our mindset, where earlier in the season we were scraping through/holding out for clean sheets.

Our missed chances have wrecked our season

I've been saying that all season. How many 'easy' 1/2/3 points did we drop earlier in the season when we were playing well? So many bad attempts at finishing chances all season. If we had a striker with a bit of mobility, and a bit of clinical edge then we would be far better off.

Were going back in for Vassell apparently who scored 1 in 17 games, so your prayers will be answered.

Just out of curiosity who do you have in mind who, a. Fits Pulis's criteria. And b, has mobility with a clinical edge?

Our missed chances have wrecked our season

I've been saying that all season. How many 'easy' 1/2/3 points did we drop earlier in the season when we were playing well? So many bad attempts at finishing chances all season. If we had a striker with a bit of mobility, and a bit of clinical edge then we would be far better off.

This seasons abject to provide anything that resembles watchable football is purely down to our inept manager who clearly has an unsackable clause in his contract or has something incriminating on Gibson. Baffling how he was allowed to stay on.

Just had a proper angry rant at the end of that to my dad, using words my dad really shouldn't hear me say.

I'm sick of it. The guy is an absolute ball bag. And I'm not blaming tonight on him....

However, I miss the times when we lost a game because of a bad decision and then come away moaning about the ref. It was maybe a bad decision by the ref tonight but my anger is still firmly aimed at pulis......And the guy that hired him. And that is absolute toxicity.

I'm guessing many fans feel the same. It's toxic. Pure toxic. And you will never succeed when there is toxicity.

The only way this can get anywhere near normal is to get rid of him now.

There is a bigger disconnect between fans and the club than there is between the electorate and government.

It has to change.

It’s like watching that Sunderland series on Netflix except we are obviously doing better points wise. But with regards to the fans and how poorly the club is run we are up there because things are almost unbearable right now. Gibson needs to act. I’d rather spend money on sacking Pulis than spending money on Vassell.

Blaming the ref is embarrasing. We were wasteful and then just gave up completely second half. Pulis out. Gibbo out.

It's hard not to blame a decision like that that turns the game on its head 180. We were cruising until that.

Blaming the ref is embarrasing. We were wasteful and then just gave up completely second half. Pulis out. Gibbo out.

It's hard not to blame a decision like that that turns the game on its head 180. We were cruising until that.

A clever manager manages the game and adapts.

That result isn't all on the decision, it's on our failure to react to it.

Come again Boro.

We played well, got sucker punched by the ref and a stunning free kick from that ref's fault...

So now there is a conspiracy with attendances? lol

You can't be serious?

We can never be cruising when so many good chances go begging, this is where the problem is we lack a killer instinct and Howson well part hero and total villain during tonights game

Sure, fine, you can argue it was a weird substitution he made after, but them scoring from that free kick caused directly by the refs decision is what swung that game.

We played really well, and we didn't even play that badly when down to 10 for stretches.

I hate Pulis as much as the next guy, but I just don't think you can lay the blame at his feet today.

Sure, fine, you can argue it was a weird substitution he made after, but them scoring from that free kick caused directly by the refs decision is what swung that game.

We played really well, and we didn't even play that badly when down to 10 for stretches.

I hate Pulis as much as the next guy, but I just don't think you can lay the blame at his feet today.

I agree but just to be me, we beat Sheff wed 3-0 when Ayala got sent off for a change and in an opposite result we lost last season against 9 man Wolves - Bell end was in charge of that loss too.

I connect the dots and although don't blame him for today I can't absolve him either as I believe he doesn't have the coaching skills to hang on to the lead or even win in that position like some other managers do.