• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

We're now the club of Tommy Robinson mask wearing fans, being managed by Tony Pulis playing a longball 541. Most unpopular club in the country..?

Really? That’s unbelievable what a bunch of absolute nobbers.

'Boro lads on the way to Villa' all over Twitter, can't imagine it's the sort of thing the club wants to be going viral for..

D127pFpXcAE17WJ.jpg

We're now the club of Tommy Robinson mask wearing fans, being managed by Tony Pulis playing a longball 541. Most unpopular club in the country..?

'Boro lads on the way to Villa' all over Twitter, can't imagine it's the sort of thing the club wants to be going viral for..

D127pFpXcAE17WJ.jpg

Looks a bit like a thin Chris Moyles that face

'Boro lads on the way to Villa' all over Twitter, can't imagine it's the sort of thing the club wants to be going viral

Looks a bit like a thin Chris Moyles that face

My lad was saying it was supposed to be the bloke who attacked grealish? Whatever pretty bloody stupid thing to do

Alternative Pulis post match interview

Thought someone might have watched me video ?

Haha. Just watched it. Very good. Missing a boo-lis line and something about lack of width, despite the guy he bought in doing "everything he has asked for" but otherwise, brilliant

Haha. Just watched it. Very good. Missing a boo-lis line and something about lack of width, despite the guy he bought in doing "everything he has asked for" but otherwise, brilliant

Thanks tudders, I spent a hard three mins making that video - it was on the fly, will be a second video with width I promise

It's uncanny. It's like you reached into an alternate reality and plucked the presser right out of it haha.