oneBoro Forum

Boro v Aston Villa (a) 0-3

We don't tend to get ***ed by anyone though. And we are decent away from home where this style of playing is more suited to it. We've won at West Brom, Birmingham and Blackburn since the turn of the year and drew at Derby.

Apart from Villa the last time we played them!

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Well game day and who ever thought I would look forward to an International break!

UTB!

Off for a walk soon for a couple of hours then a choice of bacon or sausage sandwiches when I get back.

Pick up the lad and Trekkers an make our way to Villa Park where we will see what we will see!

Well game day and who ever thought I would look forward to an International break!

UTB!

Off for a walk soon for a couple of hours then a choice of bacon or sausage sandwiches when I get back.

Pick up the lad and Trekkers an make our way to Villa Park where we will see what we will see!

Have a good day mate. Say hi to Dave &Dan for me. I’m currently in Baku (Azerbaijan) so no chance of the football but will be checking scores and hoping England rugby can do it today (with a little help from Ireland)

UTB!

Have a good day mate. Say hi to Dave &Dan for me. I’m currently in Baku (Azerbaijan) so no chance of the football but will be checking scores and hoping England rugby can do it today (with a little help from Ireland)

Oh and it’s bacon sandwich at all times. And only ever to be garnished with HP sauce ;)

This is a Classic set up for a reverse typical Boro.

To play well and win, when not expected...

I was saying this the other day,(and got pelters) your right though it would be typical Boro,and Ayala to get a hat trick,just saying like

So I wake up this morning and get excited for the F1 qualifying, then check the rugby team news, times and set to record. Have a coffee with the missus and then decide to have a quick flick on the forum and think "oh we've got a game today" - once it would have been "Boro v Villa" from the second I opened my eyes - probably won't even put the commentary on at work and not on asce since tickets went on sale did I even think about going.

Thanks Tony

OK let’s see how this pans out. We attack looking for an early goal and if successful will then sit back for the remainder 85 mins. Pulis will set up with defensive in mind and will sub a striker for defensive role. After the game Pulis will blame the ref for a poor game and one or two BORO players stating if so and so had put the ball away it would have been a different game. Pulis states we are working on set pieces and I told the lads they must make more of the opportunities, we created quite a few chances but never converted. There still nine games to go and I’m looking forward to the challenge and we have a good set of lads to do it. Of course there will be some up and downs but we have the ability to do well. But what if we beat them, by some Devine intervention we actually win 2-1!!!!!!!!

My BeardySenses are tingling but not in a nice way. Feeling a 3-1 win for Villa with a rare Besic consolation. 

Result will definitely mean the end for Pulis but its too late in season to sack him so it will definitely be the summer.

Id go 4321 for this

Randolph

Shotton

Ayala

Fry

Friend

Saville

Mikel

Clayton

Wing

Tav

Fletcher

I think it will be Hugill in for Britt and a 3-0 Villa on my Super6.

I dont want us to sack Pulis now per se.I would be placing him on leave and just giving it to Woodgate for the season. See what he has got in a trial period instead of just giving him the job outright...

Id go 4321 for this

Randolph

Shotton

Ayala

Fry

Friend

Saville

Mikel

Clayton

Wing

Tav

Fletcher

I think it will be Hugill in for Britt and a 3-0 Villa on my Super6.

I dont want us to sack Pulis now per se.I would be placing him on leave and just giving it to Woodgate for the season. See what he has got in a trial period instead of just giving him the job outright...

The 'Agnew' approach!