oneBoro Forum

Boro V Norwich City 0-1

I feel happy listening to pulis after all as he states, we have eight games to go and we are in a good postion.

Hey lets not forget that other peace of valuable info: he just quoted.

"Goals change games." 

What a man he as such an intelligence of the game,I would never have thought that.

:)

You'd think given that he understands that goals change games there would be more emphasis on us trying to score some.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Watching us get outplayed by teams like Norwich and Brentford at home is totally depressing, two clubs that have spent very little money but have built teams with flair who were good to watch.

We have built a team full of big physical cloggers and it's just dreadful to watch, we might have tolerated this if it got us promoted but when we are not getting results it's just completely soul destroying.

It's obvious that Pulis will be leaving in the summer and we'll be going through another period of austerity, the worry I have is if we keep getting things wrong off the pitch we could go the same way as Sunderland.

I cannot believe I thought Pulis was a good appointment. What a fool I was. I despise everything about the club at the moment. I know they’ve had it for a while but what even is that tinpot prematch lights show with ***ing Lady Gaga playing? What even is our club anymore?

It’d be nice if someone from the club could give us at least some indication of what is going on. Why are they so silent? Do you remember when they made a thing about being more transparent with the fans? The club is full of ***e. Pulis is the tip of the iceberg. Things will get worse before they get better.

I cannot believe I thought Pulis was a good appointment. What a fool I was. I despise everything about the club at the moment. I know they’ve had it for a while but what even is that tinpot prematch lights show with *** Lady Gaga playing? What even is our club anymore?

It’d be nice if someone from the club could give us at least some indication of what is going on. Why are they so silent? Do you remember when they made a thing about being more transparent with the fans? The club is full of ***. Pulis is the tip of the iceberg. Things will get worse before they get better.

Transparency means telling the Gazette what to write.

I cannot believe I thought Pulis was a good appointment. What a fool I was. I despise everything about the club at the moment. I know they’ve had it for a while but what even is that tinpot prematch lights show with *** Lady Gaga playing? What even is our club anymore?

It’d be nice if someone from the club could give us at least some indication of what is going on. Why are they so silent? Do you remember when they made a thing about being more transparent with the fans? The club is full of ***. Pulis is the tip of the iceberg. Things will get worse before they get better.

Transparency means telling the Gazette what to write.

:(

What even is our club anymore?

The perfect way to sum us up right now.

It's not our club.  It's got very little to do with any of us really.  It's a club who have just raised ticket prices after a season where we've been disappointing at home to say the least.  19 goals in 19 games now, it's a thrill a minute. It's a club where the owner has seen to it that some of his mates have roles there despite it being unclear what if anything positive they add to the club.  It's a club who get the hump with the local rag for daring to have an opinion (thankfully they've knocked that on the head though).  It's one fella's club and we are supposed to be eternally grateful that he is funding a series of his own mistakes as though he's doing us all a favour.  If the Nixon story tomorrow is true that Gibson wants Pulis to stay on after the summer then I want Gibson to go.

Yesterdays game alone then I thought we were slightly unlucky as far as the result goes.

Played some decent stuff at times and certainly an improvement of late in display terms, sadly we just can not score and always leave things far too late where we produce the chances to score.

As my op stated we are now sinking and very fast and with our home form certainly would be relegation fodder save our past results away from home.

4 losses on the bounce and one point in fifteen when others are picking up points to me shows this team does not honestly care where they are next season.

Late congratulations to Jimmy at least you had a bundle of joy to return home to after the game

Watching us get outplayed by teams like Norwich and Brentford at home is totally depressing, two clubs that have spent very little money but have built teams with flair who were good to watch.

We have built a team full of big physical cloggers and it's just dreadful to watch, we might have tolerated this if it got us promoted but when we are not getting results it's just completely soul destroying.

It's obvious that Pulis will be leaving in the summer and we'll be going through another period of austerity, the worry I have is if we keep getting things wrong off the pitch we could go the same way as Sunderland.

I can once remember the days not so long ago when we would do better than hold our own against Liverpool, Manchester United and ***nal but now we are totally outclassed by teams like Norwich and Brentford. It’s frightening how fast we have deteriorated.

I can once remember the days not so long ago when we would do better than hold our own against Liverpool, Manchester United and ***nal but now we are totally outclassed by teams like Norwich and Brentford. It’s frightening how fast we have deteriorated.

I remember not so long ago being laughed off the boards for having a bet on us getting relegated. People stating with absolute certainty that pulis will get us promoted.

I know we aren't going down this season but in all honesty we are playing relegation football and are in relegation form.....in a really poor championship where the top teams are barely hitting 2 points per game.

If we go into next season with this clown and his knowledge of the game my money will again be firmly on relegation.

I remember not so long ago being laughed off the boards for having a bet on us getting relegated. People stating with absolute certainty that pulis will get us promoted.

I know we aren't going down this season but in all honesty we are playing relegation football and are in relegation form.....in a really poor championship where the top teams are barely hitting 2 points per game.

If we go into next season with this clown and his knowledge of the game my money will again be firmly on relegation.

The people who laughed at you for putting the bet on where right. You’re bets finished because we can’t be relegated. But the bets are still alive for the people who put a bet on us getting promoted.

You’re sounding a lot like pulis using our form over the last 6 games to justify your poor judgment.

Pulis moans about not scoring but leaves Hugill on the bench until 3 minutes before the end and Tav/VLP nowhere

Hugill may be a donkey but he wasn’t the reason we lost. To say our shape is good is rubbish. Most of the team is defensively minded. Name me another team who would have played with 2 DM and a back 5 at home in a game they needed to win

Man’s a bloody joke

The people who laughed at you for putting the bet on where right. You’re bets finished because we can’t be relegated. But the bets are still alive for the people who put a bet on us getting promoted.

You’re sounding a lot like pulis using our form over the last 6 games to justify your poor judgment.

No No. They were as wrong as my bet. Because he isn't going to get us promoted. And fans hate him. And he is everything that is wrong with football. And those that follow him are clearly allowed an opinion, even if 95% (or more) of the fans think his followers are wrong.

However, I did say at the time (and multiple times after) that, although I placed the bet on us going down, I did in fact believe we would finish midtable and used the word mediocrity.

Pretty sure I'll be right (apart from the mediocre bit - I'd be over the moon with mediocre).

And as for the last 6 games being the justification, have you been watching with a blindfold on???

Pulis moans about not scoring but leaves Hugill on the bench until 3 minutes before the end and Tav/VLP nowhere

Hugill may be a donkey but he wasn’t the reason we lost. To say our shape is good is rubbish. Most of the team is defensively minded. Name me another team who would have played with 2 DM and a back 5 at home in a game they needed to win

Man’s a bloody joke

And an exceptionally bad one at that

We wrote Derby off after they looked like they'd hit the skids and Villa were too far behind us to catch us, look up what do you see yep its Derby and Villa, 2 teams that have young ball players in the team who play with confidence and no fear. How many games would Wing and Tavernier have played for us if we had Lampard or Smith in charge, they'd have probably been ever presents..