oneBoro Forum

Boro V Norwich City 0-1

We're actually playing well.

Agree. Frightening!

Without the ball yeah we are pressuring them well.  If/when the game settles down a bit Norwich will get more of the ball and then we're going to have to play well with it ourselves.

Stating the obvious I know but still...

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Not even ***d. Expecting an awful crowd for Bristol City Tuesday night. Why would you bother?!

To see how Woody leads the team for his first game as Caretaker Boss?

I don’t buy into Woody being the answer.

Not even ***d. Expecting an awful crowd for Bristol City Tuesday night. Why would you bother?!

I don’t buy into Woody being the answer but if it means Pulis has left I’m up for it.

Should we play Pulis Excuse bingo?

Britt should have done better

The referee is against us

We didn't have the run of the ball

Never spent any money

Building for the future

etc...

Here’s hoping!

We're actually playing well.

Agree. Frightening!

Without the ball yeah we are pressuring them well.  If/when the game settles down a bit Norwich will get more of the ball and then we're going to have to play well with it ourselves.

Stating the obvious I know but still...

Not really CT, u called it bob on. even mystic meg could have had a good guess

how many ***ing times can tony pulis scream "go on X go on!!!!" ? at one point the ball was near george friend, pulis screamed "george!!!!!!" friend looked at him instead of the ball and norwich were through.. you couldnt make this *** up

I feel happy listening to pulis after all as he states, we have eight games to go and we are in a good postion.

Hey lets not forget that other peace of valuable info: he just quoted.

"Goals change games." 

What a man he as such an intelligence of the game,I would never have thought that.

Maybe it’s time for Gibbo to go too. He’s given so much to this club! But he appears to have lost interest. The fans need someone in charge who gives a ***! How Gibson is allowing this dinosaur of a manager to take the heart and soul out of this club is, to quote the dinosaur himself, “astonishing”.