• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

I may be too optimistic but I think we could win but it'll depend on which Boro turn up. They may turn up and put in the performance they're capable of and if they do that they can win. However if my suspicions are right and TP has lost the dressing room it could be a repeat of the recent limp displays and an ignominious and saddening defeat. 2-0 or 0-3 are both IMO possible.

I usually listen to matches on the radio or if I can't I try to have a tablet on so that I can follow the live txt but I don't think I can do it this weekend as it's all getting a bit too... stressful and depressing so I may just look for the result at 17:00.

I may be too optimistic but I think we could win but it'll depend on which Boro turn up. They may turn up and put in the performance they're capable of and if they do that they can win. However if my suspicions are right and TP has lost the dressing room it could be a repeat of the recent limp displays and an ignominious and saddening defeat. 2-0 or 0-3 are both IMO possible.

I usually listen to matches on the radio or if I can't I try to have a tablet on so that I can follow the live txt but I don't think I can do it this weekend as it's all getting a bit too... stressful and depressing so I may just look for the result at 17:00.

You'll be disappointed! Game is on sky at 5.30. First time in a long time that we've been on on sky and I probably won't even watch

You'll be disappointed! Game is on sky at 5.30. First time in a long time that we've been on on sky and I probably won't even watch

On a positive it will be 0-0 at that point.

I'm with others on this and i'm fearing the worst a heavy 3-0 defeat i think, fortunately i'm not going to be able to watch it as i'll be setting up my work gear from around 6. Would love to be proved wrong but i just can't see it.

I can see him going 4-5-1 again with Hugill up front, and unless we get a penalty, can't see us scoring.

We gotta get in their box to get a penalty,Im going fishing for this one instead :disgusted: :disgusted: :disgusted:

Thanks but in that case I'm not going to watch. At that time I hope to be sat with my family watching a DVD with a take away.

It'll be a Pulis team that turns up. Slow, defensive and in no shape to threaten a decent team. He'll run around on the sidelines looking like he is urging the team forward when everyone knows he is responsible for killing the team and performances.

To be fair I have got use to loosing so it really does not matter anymore. I won’t be making plans to watch or listen to the game but I’m sure I’ll hear the score from somewhere. I actually don’t think many care anymore because I don’t hear many discussions on the subject of how good or bad we are and possibly it’s because you don’t talk about something that’s terminal and you can’t help anymore. It’s almost like BORO never existed, a mythical past great granddad liked to talk about.

It'll be a Pulis team that turns up. Slow, defensive and in no shape to threaten a decent team. He'll run around on the sidelines looking like he is urging the team forward when everyone knows he is responsible for killing the team and performances.

Still trying to work out what Pulis is getting excited about when he runs up and down the sidelines like a demented pensioner, perhaps its the free flowing attacking football we play.

Christ alive this is almost getting to the level of apathy last seen in the final days of Lenny Lawrence , but at least that time we had Robbo riding over the hill to save us. No such luck this time I think!!

My indicative vote is that we will either win . lose or draw

Still trying to work out what Pulis is getting excited about when he runs up and down the sidelines like a demented pensioner, perhaps its the free flowing attacking football we play.

I think it's just a bit of acting. He knows nobody in their right minds enjoy watching what he calls football. Instead he makes it appear like he wants us to play forward with pace when in reality that bit has been thoroughly coached out of every player he has available. He is con artist digging our grave.

I think it's just a bit of acting. He knows nobody in their right minds enjoy watching what he calls football. Instead he makes it appear like he wants us to play forward with pace when in reality that bit has been thoroughly coached out of every player he has available. He is con artist digging our grave.

Con merchant is about right, my brother was talking to a West Brom fan he knows, he called Pulis the master of spin, praises the fans praises the chairman tells you what you want to hear that just about sums Pulis up, but the chairman can't see it or conveniently doesn't want to see it.

Ooops sorry i must be on the wrong site..i thought this was for BORO FANS. hopefully we will win this game and stay in the playoff positions. My prediction a tough game against a good side but we will win 2-1.

Ooops sorry i must be on the wrong site..i thought this was for BORO FANS. hopefully we will win this game and stay in the playoff positions. My prediction a tough game against a good side but we will win 2-1.

Fair play to you Onme'eadson. I totally agree with you, it doesn't look like a Boro fans forum at the moment

Fair play to you Onme'eadson. I totally agree with you, it doesn't look like a Boro fans forum at the moment

I dunno, it looks exactly like one to me.  What is it about our recent form that you think gives us a good chance of winning tomorrow?  A Boro fan would have a reasonable grasp of how their team are playing you'd suppose.  It's easy to make little comments but how about you, either of you, give a detailed post about the game and why we'll win and we can all have a read of it to see what we think?