oneBoro Forum

Boro V Bristol City 0-1

Ayala had a free header that he put against the post from inside the 6 yard box. Hugill bizarrely managed to not head the ball at goal from 3 yards out when it would have been easier to score

It's not that bizarre, he's rubbish!  :P

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Downing's back so there's a positive straight away  :fist:

I wonder which defender he will come in for?  It's bound to be a defender rather than an attacker, I'm sure of it  :upside_down:

Downing's back so there's a positive straight away  :fist:

I wonder which defender he will come in for?  It's bound to be a defender rather than an attacker, I'm sure of it  :upside_down:

I think he and lonergan will come in for Britt and fletcher to get us the goals we need.

Tony prematch: “Stewart’s a great professional who can flatter to deceive for a full 90minutes, a bit like me really. And Lonergan knows where the goal is, he’s been stood in one for the past 20 years”

I think we will win this one. We played well against Norwich and didn’t deserve to lose it IMO.

DId you watch the game? First 20 minutes we were good off the ball and that was about it.

Says a lot when Randolph has to pull off a worldie once a half to keep us in a game and their keeper only has to fall on a shot once a half to keep them in it.

I did watch the game. We competed throughout the game. We should have scored on more than one occasion.

AV in the EG today "Darren Randolph is called on for weekly worldies while often his opposite number leaves the pitch having barely had a serious save to make."

Maybe i'm Vickers and not CT?

To be honest, I can't even be bothered about tonight.

Total lack of enthusiasm.

One of my mates is a Bristol City fan and I can't even be ***d to wind her up!!

Rather sit up at midnight watching baseballl !!!!

Team prediction...

Randolph

Shotton ayala flint fry friend

Howson mikel basic downing

Hugill

Absolutely not what I want to see but feels inevitable...

That would be about spot on, would be surprised if its any different.

Team prediction...

Randolph

Shotton ayala flint fry friend

Howson mikel basic downing

Hugill

Absolutely not what I want to see but feels inevitable...

is that a deliberate spelling error  :)

According to someone on Come On Boro it's the usual 5 at the back, Downing comes in for Clayton and Hugill comes in for Fletcher.

I thought Saville and or Besic might have been back in tbh assuming they really had been rested due to the international games they had played.