oneBoro Forum

Boro V Bristol City 0-1

haha told you so.... we should be 4 up they score on their first.....

cant blame Pulis on everything.....

No, you can’t. However I would argue that his constant public criticism of the strikers won’t exactly be helping their confidence and hence finishing.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

No, you can’t. However I would argue that his constant public criticism of the strikers won’t exactly be helping their confidence and hence finishing.

they are grown men, they should grow a pair ;). They earn in a month what I do in 10 years.....

These men are professionals, its their job to score and would be in their best interests to focus and put these chances away. Its fair to attack Pulis for his system, but the players not finishing aren't helping either.

This has to be the most surreal time ever since I started following the Boro.

The last 3 weeks have been unreal, once trying to catch the top 2 up and now watching everything unravel and fall apart in front of our eyes

These men are professionals, its their job to score and would be in their best interests to focus and put these chances away. Its fair to attack Pulis for his system, but the players not finishing aren't helping either.

Everyone knows that finishing is a confidence business. When your confidence is already down, I can’t imagine being publicly criticised on a regular basis is going to help that.

Pulis’ man management of the strikers has been appalling. I’m not taking all blame from the strikers. They should be putting these chances away and are being paid a lot of money to do so. But as their manager, you must try to build confidence, not damage it. As, at the end of the day, confidence breeds goals.

It's not just the strikers. Defenders and midfielders are missing golden chances too. The whole team is bereft of confidence, either that or just couldnt be bothered playing for pulis. Either way you have to look at the man at the sideline.

Everyone knows that finishing is a confidence business. When your confidence is already down, I can’t imagine being publicly criticised on a regular basis is going to help that.

Pulis’ man management of the strikers has been appalling. I’m not taking all blame from the strikers. They should be putting these chances away and are being paid a lot of money to do so. But as their manager, you must try to build confidence, not damage it. As, at the end of the day, confidence breeds goals.

Think its more down to themselves, ofc they have low conficence when they cant hit a barn door from 5 yeards..... If Pulis said different he would be lying and do them a disservice