oneBoro Forum

Boro V Bristol City 0-1

No I am sorry but you cant blame others if you suck, you have to turn to yourself ;;)layers get a way with to much as it is, its damn easy to blame the coach for everything. Sure Pulis is a donkey but omg all my bosses been idiots, I never killed anyone at my job just because of that ( I am a nurse) and if I have I make a mistake I dont blame my boss. I guess you do? Life must be so easy to live, do you blame your parents too if you screw up? They raised you

stop defending our poor players.....

I'm a dentist, I don't have a boss  :D

ahh its you and Gibson then, self made men with money..... Yes I forgot you can never be wrong. I take all I said back.....

:)

I'm not sure what you're on about now, but my point is that yes workers and employees must take responsibility for their own actions, and can't always pass their poor performance off on their boss, but if you have a boss who is uninspiring, and not motivational then inevitably performances drop. Bosses are there to motivate, its what good leaders do. Look at Alex Ferguson.

I do agree to soem extent, but I have a hard time feeling sorry or thinking that proffesional athletes shouldent motivate themselves.... I always did when I played handball, I also got better when I got critisised, because then I realy wnated to prove a point. But yes I know we are all different. maybe ist a gender thing too, women are suppose to be stronger mentally than men, but you have more muscles. I often do the mistake to project my feelings on others, its one big fault I have not alwyas good in my line of work. Its soemthing I work on.

I get your point, and agree that it's a bit of both. No need to work on anything, you're entitled to you opinion  :blush:

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a dentist, I don't have a boss  :D

ahh its you and Gibson then, self made men with money..... Yes I forgot you can never be wrong. I take all I said back.....

:)

I'm not sure what you're on about now, but my point is that yes workers and employees must take responsibility for their own actions, and can't always pass their poor performance off on their boss, but if you have a boss who is uninspiring, and not motivational then inevitably performances drop. Bosses are there to motivate, its what good leaders do. Look at Alex Ferguson.

I do agree to soem extent, but I have a hard time feeling sorry or thinking that proffesional athletes shouldent motivate themselves.... I always did when I played handball, I also got better when I got critisised, because then I realy wnated to prove a point. But yes I know we are all different. maybe ist a gender thing too, women are suppose to be stronger mentally than men, but you have more muscles. I often do the mistake to project my feelings on others, its one big fault I have not alwyas good in my line of work. Its soemthing I work on.

I get your point, and agree that it's a bit of both. No need to work on anything, you're entitled to you opinion  :blush:

Yes we all are. But I am aware that its bad to think that everyone work as me....

Well that will stop the talk of a game in hand and up for the fight. It’s over, surly it’s over for Pulis and we need to move on. I’m of the opinion it’s time for SG to take stock of his ability and asses his future at the club.

Surely, he can't survive this? Eighth place in a season when we were second-favourites to go up automatically, well outside the play-offs, five defeats in a row, no confidence in the team, and his Holy Grail of set-piece goals conspicuous by their absence.

If Gibson has eyes in his head, that's got to be the end of the cap-wearing knobend. If it's not, may God have mercy on our souls.

I mean how early did he pull the trigger on Southgate. A point off the top???

I get that strachan was available and SG thought strachan was a win win.

Well it shows his ineptitude in its entirety. He keeps a guy who is clearly not up to the task. And when he does pull the trigger early it's to appoint someone who is also clearly inept.

We need a Kenyon type to run the footballing side and a manager who actually is up to the task to run the on field side.

At present we have no one capable of doing either job

Gazette Live blog has noted the chants for Pulis to go at the final whistle, along with loud boos. Wonder if they know something, since they've been fairly timid about reporting dissent in previous weeks.

Gutted yet not suprised. What annoys me is that we know the outcome before the game. It's the same thing every single week.

It's not a bad thing if you bet against us, I've earnt a few quid by backing us to lose lately.

Bare with me on this, I haven't read through this thread as i was 6 pages behind (ain't nobody got time for that), tonight both Pulis and the players have to take the blame for that, first 55 minutes we played well, 5 or 6 very good chances to score, yet once again we are so wasteful in front of goal, the players have to take responsibility for that, not Pulis, however, the change in shape completely killed us off, it meant less men pushing between the lines and a distinct lack of creativity, if we had taken those chances, would pulis of made those changes, who knows. the way i summarise it is that the first 45/55 minutes the players have to hold their hands up, after that, pulis has to has a look at his tactical changes. I've already stated i don't want Pulis as our manager however criticism of him does need to be fair, and players missing gilt edge chances, for me, cannot be blamed on the manager.

If we lose on the weekend, can he actually stay on after 6 defeats in a row? Who's the last manager to lose 6 games in a row and not get sacked, especially when the team is supposed to be at the top end of the table, not the bottom.

boroinbishop it's not tonight it's been months of defensive dross, set out not to lose, go a goal behind and game over. Millions and millions in transfer fees on players, huge wage budgets and we know we have decent players yet we nearly always set out so defensively. The goals for column tells you all you need to know.