oneBoro Forum

Boro V Bristol City 0-1

Got back in the hotel to catch up. Did refresh the site while in the restaurant and it didn’t surprise one bit what I read. Poor from the players to miss supposedly big chances but I genuinely don’t think they are playing for the manager anymore. And that has a severe effect on their output. All of this falls back on the manager.

Everything from training, man management, tactics, motivation and pre match preparations smacks of a team and management that are so far from each other that the damage is done. He can’t lift them and that transfers onto the pitch. If he stays I wouldn’t be surprised if we finish the season with just one or two more wins.

I did say at the start of the season, I thought we looked a mid-Table championship side,I thought Britt was going to be a lot better than he is ,still can't believe how many times we hit the wood work last night, especially in the first half If just one had gone in I'm sure we would be looking at a completely different result

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Stayed till the end last night, obviously there was the chants of Pulis out, but well before that there was also the chants that started in the West stand and went right around the ground of " Tony Pulis your football is ***" and that was louder than the Pulis out chants.

Stayed till the end last night, obviously there was the chants of Pulis out, but well before that there was also the chants that started in the West stand and went right around the ground of " Tony Pulis your football is ***" and that was louder than the Pulis out chants.

This chant was also started by the Bristol fans and the boro fans joined in haha

I don’t blame Pulis for us not taking our guilt edge chances last night but what I do blame him for is the biggest disconnect between the club and its supporters that I can remember (ST 20y+), the football we play is awful, no one runs with the ball no pace, a team of giants who are like dinosaurs with a dinasuar of a manager. Football has changed we haven’t

The forwards always getting the blame for missing these "gilt edge chances" - the forwards being those who had hardly started a game up till not so long ago when his striker the "local lad" was finally replaced by his "panic subs"

The same lads he's constantly tried to get rid of for 18 months and put them down at every single opportunity - yeah I guess they're to blame for all this