• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do those great fans who go to the games at home not chant Pulis out?

Today they should tell they players except Randolph to F*ck off...

;)

If I was the coach and had these players I would leave.... :)

My internet went down. It has just come back and I have discovered two things:

1) Bristol City have scored, and I'm not surprised.

2) I don't actually care. :o :o

What's happened to me...? :(

haha told you so.... we should be 4 up they score on their first.....

cant blame Pulis on everything.....

No, you can’t. However I would argue that his constant public criticism of the strikers won’t exactly be helping their confidence and hence finishing.

These men are professionals, its their job to score and would be in their best interests to focus and put these chances away. Its fair to attack Pulis for his system, but the players not finishing aren't helping either.

Everyone knows that finishing is a confidence business. When your confidence is already down, I can’t imagine being publicly criticised on a regular basis is going to help that.

Pulis’ man management of the strikers has been appalling. I’m not taking all blame from the strikers. They should be putting these chances away and are being paid a lot of money to do so. But as their manager, you must try to build confidence, not damage it. As, at the end of the day, confidence breeds goals.

Think its more down to themselves, ofc they have low conficence when they cant hit a barn door from 5 yeards..... If Pulis said different he would be lying and do them a disservice

When do you ever hear Klopp/Pochettino/Pep/Howe/etc come out and slate their strikers?

A lot of our players scored a lot of goals at previous clubs. They are not bad finishers.

Assombalonga always needed 5 chances to score 1 goal... that doesent work in Boro..... ;) We have never been a team that create a lot, why havent had a striker that scored 20 goals in a season since Slaven.....

Fletcher not been very good at scoring goals either. Hugill not either, he actually scored more goals here then anywhere......

So yes I would call them bad finishers.....

Those managers you talk about have never had this kind of donkeys up top, if they had they woudld had sacked them a long time ago :-P

Are the players wanting to play for the manager? yes they are going through the paces but they are not putting their body on the line when it comes to defending, constantly making mistakes, strikers are afraid to put a foot in or take their chances in-case they get injured.

Anti Pulis chant with the Boro fans joining in according to the Gazette

they choose a bad match, one of the few teams we been better and decent :-P  Pulis cant score the goals for them. I doubt he would be worse though :-P

Are the players wanting to play for the manager? yes they are going through the paces but they are not putting their body on the line when it comes to defending, constantly making mistakes, strikers are afraid to put a foot in or take their chances in-case they get injured.

They are just pussies..... wet and soft....

:-P

We’re obviously not taking our chances and I’ve seen a lot of ‘Pulis can’t score for them’ talk.

Why do you think they’re not scoring, are they bad players? I’d say all other championship sides would love the opportunity to play Britt and Fletcher up front. Pulis has ripped the confidence from them, especially Britt. The whole team looks like a team completely devoid of confidence in front of goal, and defensively, and I’m sorry but there’s only one person that takes responsibility to that, and it’s that capped idiot on the touch line.