oneBoro Forum

Boro V Bristol City 0-1

It may be bad luck tonight and we’ve had lots of chances but think of all the games where he’s set us up ‘not to get beat’ and we’ve created nothing. He’s got to go

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant remember any game in a long time that we created so much....  This season is a little damn if we do damn if we dont...

Fun fact - according to the stats we've had 3 "big chances" whereas Bristol have had 4. We've had more shots but for clear cut changes, they've created more.

well we had two or is 3 in the woodwork? And one dissalowed and one cleared on the line. And then some shots from clayton :-P

I think we should been 4-1 up ;)

We’re obviously not taking our chances and I’ve seen a lot of ‘Pulis can’t score for them’ talk.

Why do you think they’re not scoring, are they bad players? I’d say all other championship sides would love the opportunity to play Britt and Fletcher up front. Pulis has ripped the confidence from them, especially Britt. The whole team looks like a team completely devoid of confidence in front of goal, and defensively, and I’m sorry but there’s only one person that takes responsibility to that, and it’s that capped idiot on the touch line.

No I am sorry but you cant blame others if you suck, you have to turn to yourself ;;)layers get a way with to much as it is, its damn easy to blame the coach for everything. Sure Pulis is a donkey but omg all my bosses been idiots, I never killed anyone at my job just because of that ( I am a nurse) and if I have I make a mistake I dont blame my boss. I guess you do? Life must be so easy to live, do you blame your parents too if you screw up? They raised you

stop defending our poor players.....

I'm a dentist, I don't have a boss  :D

ahh its you and Gibson then, self made men with money..... Yes I forgot you can never be wrong. I take all I said back.....

:)

I'm not sure what you're on about now, but my point is that yes workers and employees must take responsibility for their own actions, and can't always pass their poor performance off on their boss, but if you have a boss who is uninspiring, and not motivational then inevitably performances drop. Bosses are there to motivate, its what good leaders do. Look at Alex Ferguson.

I do agree to soem extent, but I have a hard time feeling sorry or thinking that proffesional athletes shouldent motivate themselves.... I always did when I played handball, I also got better when I got critisised, because then I realy wnated to prove a point. But yes I know we are all different. maybe ist a gender thing too, women are suppose to be stronger mentally than men, but you have more muscles. I often do the mistake to project my feelings on others, its one big fault I have not alwyas good in my line of work. Its soemthing I work on.

You need attacking play and goals to get out of this league, A style like Tony’s is for when you’re trying to stay in the top flight. I’m sorry but 5 on the bounce is unacceptable for a side who were suppose to battle for automatic promotion.