oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Swansea (A) 1-3 (Saville)

not mathematically ...but looking at it realistically  the season is over ,we are a wreck and we will float along like flotsom  till the last game is over .   any team with us still to face in the run in must be licking thier lips  .  cant see anyway that we will get anything from this game at all.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m going for us to beat Swansea on Saturday.

Surely I can’t be wrong every week

You're giving it a good go mate ;)

Trying my best mate :)

I am going for, we run round 20/30 mins looking good have about 20 tame shots, believe we should be winning 3/4-0, Swansea score then Pulis defends a 1-0 defeat and we don't look like scoring, Pulis post match interview blaming Britts missed chances.

I am going for, we run round 20/30 mins looking good have about 20 tame shots, believe we should be winning 3/4-0, Swansea score then Pulis defends a 1-0 defeat and we don't look like scoring, Pulis post match interview blaming Britts missed chances.

If someone looks up our season in the history books, i want this post to be the entry

Meh, I think we will get a 0-0 and that will inflate Pulis' already superinflated ego. 7 games to go and we are still well positioned for at play off spot yet everyone is super deflated. Really tells the story about what Pulis has done to this club.

Only thing I am going to suggest and only because one of our wayward miss chances will bounce of the opposition, we might score! I don’t know if we will but we are on a fast downward death spiral.

Does the rule 'if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all' still apply?

If so. I'm going to say.

If that's the case we may as well close the website/forum down til PULIS has left  :cheese:

I'm going for 5-0 to Boro because some of those shots have to go in sooner or later.

Other than that I'm finding it difficult to be motivated enough to even look at the result.

Sorry :(

Last time Boro won was also the last time my local team won. Until yesterday when my team played a blinder and won 3-0 away from home. Good omen that although I expect Pulis sap any energy and belief out of the team pre match.