• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

A win by a good margin would be typical Boro today! Overdue 3 points so I'm going 3-1 Boro :-)

Three Swansea own goals is perhaps a tad too optimistic. If we are to get anything we need to keep a clean sheet and maybe get a lucky 1-0 win.

A win by a good margin would be typical  Boro today! Overdue 3 points so I'm going 3-1 Boro :-)

Three Swansea own goals is perhaps a tad too optimistic. If we are to get anything we need to keep a clean sheet and maybe get a lucky 1-0 win.

I was thinking two penalties and a spawny deflection  :cheese:

I just don’t care anymore and I hate that I don’t. Pulis is ruining football for me!

Looking forward to the full time whistle so I can fully concentrate on the grand national !!!!

40 horses rather than a dinosaur and a few donkeys !!!

The best news of the day is that after the match there’ll be only be 6 more games to go...

Then there’s only 540 more minutes of the most soul destroying dire b*ll*cks we’re hopefully ever going to witness.

Counting down the minutes...

The best news of the day is that after the match there’ll be only be 6 more games to go...

Then there’s only 540 more minutes of the most soul destroying dire b*ll*cks we’re hopefully ever going to witness.

Counting down the minutes...

But there is still hope Paul :D