oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Swansea (A) 1-3 (Saville)

oh and in a back 3 fry is okay but the other two are pulling types and shotton (our quickest defender) isnt playing either. hes probably been our best defender this season petty much to.

pulis has totally lost the plot. guess he is feeling the pressure and like dean saunders was saying on talksport the other week. sometimes when a manager is under pressure through stubbornness you just cant see the wood for the trees.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Apart from Randolph virtually every player in that team is garbage.

No pace, no flair and nothing to get excited about. I'm not sure that team could string 10 passes together without an opposition on the pitch.

Boooo

Agee with the comments about putting two fingers up to the fans and I will go one further in that it would not surprise me at all that words from the top have filtered down to the players insomuch as don't get into the play offs as we will save a lot of money and you will be working with a new boss next season.

Of course it can not be proved but when you look at it in the cold light of day then you clearly see a battle between everyone associated with the club and we are the mugs.

Gosh I would never have thought this before but it seems the only reasonable explanation

None of you will be saying these things when Downing puts over a cross for Hugill to power home our fourth goal of the game!

What I love about your posts is how blanco likes every positive one, no matter how obviously sarcastic it is.

Agee with the comments about putting two fingers up to the fans and I will go one further in that it would not surprise me at all that words from the top have filtered down to the players insomuch as don't get into the play offs as we will save a lot of money and you will be working with a new boss next season.

Of course it can not be proved but when you look at it in the cold light of day then you clearly see a battle between everyone associated with the club and we are the mugs.

Gosh I would never have thought this before but it seems the only reasonable explanation

? We will be making a lot more money by gaining promotion and sacking him even if it means a big payday for him. I doubt it’s going to cost 190 million to sack him if we get promoted :)

He is sending out a team to stop the rot and nothing more, a 0-0 draw will be sufficient in his eyes, trouble is he will get a lot of flack if this line up loses badly

In a way it's quite nice to see other people expressing how I'm feeling. I've had a couple of months away from the forum because I was struggling so much to love football, and didn't realise until I came back this week that the rest of you were feeling the same (no Boro fans where I live). Normally I resent the international break, but watching it last week made me realise that I do still love football and that my problem was Pulis and not myself. I was watching and wishing that Southgate was our manger now rather than England's.

I am heading off to go over to Consett to go to B&M and Brantano's because I cannot bear to listen to the match or follow it online. It breaks my heart to follow matches at the moment and then I start to feel like I'm a rubbish person because I should enjoy following regardless of what happens in the match.

I am actually hoping that we lose, and I have never felt like that before. :(

None of you will be saying these things when Downing puts over a cross for Hugill to power home our fourth goal of the game!

What I love about your posts is how blanco likes every positive one, no matter how obviously sarcastic it is.

I think he knows that they're sarcastic tbh, he is just liking them in a pitying kinda way  :)

Hugill gets clipped and goes down looking in pain, play goes on, he has a sneaky look around, then shows amazing powers of recovery

ANTHONY VICKERS

useless diving unlikeable excuse for a professional player

>> DS, if you are going to edit my posts please at least maintain the tone if not the words.