oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Swansea (A) 1-3 (Saville)

Shotton is just a terrible footballer.

He isn't in fairness.  I'm not his biggest fan but he isn't terrible.  However he is basically a central defender who got shifted to full back at some point and then stayed there and he does struggle at times when he's one on one with an opposition player.  Terrible is a touch harsh though.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

The stats are a very poor showing and now a goal down. Don’t believe there is away back so will chalk this up to six defeats in a row. Never in my 48 years of supporting BORO can I remember a worse team. Now two down and I expect a rout.

It is all over now 2-0 and Bristol City losing to rub salt into the wounds

If SG does not sack the man today the he no longer deserves to be in charge of our loved club.

Custodian of an epic shambles

Shotton is just a terrible footballer.

He isn't in fairness.  I'm not his biggest fan but he isn't terrible.  However he is basically a central defender who got shifted to full back at some point and then stayed there and he does struggle at times when he's one on one with an opposition player.  Terrible is a touch harsh though.

Ye you may be right, he can clear and head things fairly effectively, but his passing and judgement are woefully poor at times.

When was the last time we lost 6 in a row?

2000. Apparently leann rhymes was top of the charts.

There was a picture on the Gazette website from one of the games at home against Leicester when we got gubbed 3-0.  I'm sure that was the game that someone threw the ball back from high up in the West Stand and it hit Robbo on the head to a lot of cheers...So that's how happy the fans were then  :@