oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Swansea (A) 1-3 (Saville)

Kinda hope it's 4 or 5, surely if it is there is no excuse and pulis has to walk/ be sacked.

I don't see him walking but he's clearly happy enough to get the boot as long as he gets his money I reckon.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

What are the fans chanting? Gazette saying they have turned on Pulis already. Understandable though. Should have been from the first whistle.

If anyone has been following the Gazette live feed, have you also noticed negative comments coming up in the feed, and then vanishing a minute or two later? Stuff about fans turning and chanting, about the players not playing for Pulis ("no running back, tracking or tackling" was one comment). Looks like there is censorship at EG HQ!

If true totally unacceptable and a disgrace, how much lower can the EG stoop?

yep they've removed all the tweets previously showing.

If I had seen this myself I’d ask them repeatedly on Twitter to try and get an answer.

just did it :)

Kinda hope it's 4 or 5, surely if it is there is no excuse and pulis has to walk/ be sacked.

I don't see him walking but he's clearly happy enough to get the boot as long as he gets his money I reckon.

Yeah I don’t think it’s a secret that he cares more about money than integrity.

If anyone has been following the Gazette live feed, have you also noticed negative comments coming up in the feed, and then vanishing a minute or two later? Stuff about fans turning and chanting, about the players not playing for Pulis ("no running back, tracking or tackling" was one comment). Looks like there is censorship at EG HQ!

If true totally unacceptable and a disgrace, how much lower can the EG stoop?

yep they've removed all the tweets previously showing.

If I had seen this myself I’d ask them repeatedly on Twitter to try and get an answer.

just did it :)

I’ll back you up

At least he's only got a few games left on his contact and not 2-3 Years!

At least he's only got a few games left on his contact and not 2-3 Years!

Or has he  :omg:

I'm convinced Downing is playing CM today.

He's brought Fletcher on, now has a ST playing LW, a CM playing RW and a LW playing CM. All the while only playing 1 up top when chasing 2 goals.