oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Swansea (A) 1-3 (Saville)

I'm convinced Downing is playing CM today.

He's brought Fletcher on, now has a ST playing LW, a CM playing RW and a LW playing CM. All the while only playing 1 up top when chasing 2 goals.

Confusing but the season on the whole has been.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Best defence in the league, you are having a laugh, my goodness it is thanks to earlier season results that we can not be relegated, we must have the worst form in the whole league based on the last 7 games

Goal by a player (attacking full back) who was ignored by Pulis (because he didn’t fit his only formation) and is now a Wales international. Sums the chump up - Pulis should go tonight, Gibson should seriously consider whether to keep going himself.

Best defence in the league, you are having a laugh, my goodness it is thanks to earlier season results that we can not be relegated, we must have the worst form in the whole league based on the last 7 games

Well if you keep losing you're probably going to have the worst form in the league  :)

He has to go surely. This is dreadful, someone might come in and rescue the playoffs.

If we made the playoffs we'd clearly go up. We would have to be the "in form" team to get there !!!