• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

There is just no urgency or movement. If you watched us with the ball you'd think we were the team 3-0 with how slowly we're moving it.

Every time Downing gets the ball he looks up, looks around for ages, realises no one is moving for him and goes back to Mikel.

Hey! We scored a goal!

Best defence in the league, you are having a laugh, my goodness it is thanks to earlier season results that we can not be relegated, we must have the worst form in the whole league based on the last 7 games

Well if you keep losing you're probably going to have the worst form in the league  :)

We are doing marginally better than Birmingham who have been deducted points, every cloud.

The fans are so fickle they went from booing the lads and Steve Gibson to celebrating when we scored. I wish they’d make their mind up what they want!

The fans are so fickle they went from booing the lads and Steve Gibson to celebrating when we scored. I wish they’d make their mind up what they want!

Will even I would have given an ironic cheer, because now that's all we can do especially with our scoring prowess :cheese: