• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it will be over for Pulis when Blanco finally turns and adds his criticism to the rest. Then and only then will Gibson get the P45 prepared lol

He’s here until the end of the season in that case

I know it will be over for Pulis when Blanco finally turns and adds his criticism to the rest. Then and only then will Gibson get the P45 prepared lol

He’s here until the end of the season in that case

I do admire your stick ability Blanco. Still in a bar in Croatia and the owner has just held his nose when I mentioned Pulis, turns out he follows WBA, small world.

What an absolute shambles. I actually laughed when we conceded first, that's how disconnected I now feel with the Pulis tenure. The lack of imagination and ignorance to our performances since we've not been able to grind out those prior narrow wins is embarrassing.

Still, not all hope is lost.

Positives;

- Pulis will be gone by the end of the season.

- Downing's expensive days are numbered (right?).

- Some good youngsters who have come through (Wing, Fry).

- Some good youngsters who may come through (Tavernier, Wood, Walker, Armstrong, Brahimi).

- A brilliant goalkeeper in Randolph.

- A lethal goalscorer in Assombalonga.

- We play 3 of the bottom 4 in our next 6.

UTB

Few quotes from the Gazette from TP's presser

"We asked him about his team selection and his approach - he said the system he chose worked at West Brom and Birmingham and that Assombalonga and Fletcher needed a rest.

He was asked whether he’s concerned about his job but reiterated that he has a very strong relationship with Steve Gibson and he took the Boro job because of the chairman.

He said he still believes Boro can finish in the top six this season and the players believe it too"

From quotes from the Gazette from TP's presser

"We asked him about his team selection and his approach - he said the system he chose worked at West Brom and Birmingham and that Assombalonga and Fletcher needed a rest.

He was asked whether he’s concerned about his job but reiterated that he has a very strong relationship with Steve Gibson and he took the Boro job because of the chairman.

He said he still believes Boro can finish in the top six this season and the players believe it too"

It didn't work at West Brom.  We were losing when he brought on Assombalonga who then scored twice to turn the game around.

From quotes from the Gazette from TP's presser

It didn't work at West Brom.  We were losing when he brought on Assombalonga who then scored twice to turn the game around.

Why let the truth get in the way of a good story?

Steve it’s pulis or the fans, your choice.

The best demonstration fans could make....go to the ground for the next game. Stand outside until kick off and as soon as the whistle is blown walk away. Mass exodus on kick off. Could you imagine??

It would take something like this from a large proportion of the fans for Gibson to take note.

Just turned the Pulis interview off on BBC Tees can't stand listening to this clown spinning his crap, I have no respect for him whatsoever in fact I can't ***ing stand him. Anyone taken in by this ***ing fraud wants their head looking.

Gazette really going for Pulis this evening...

Great to see!

Get that pathetic excuse for a human being out of this club now! And I hope he’s never ever given another job in football. No fans should ever again have to go through this. I wouldn’t even wish this on Leeds scum.

Just watched the goals on SSN. Interesting how little reaction there was from the players after all four goals. No celebrations after Savile scored, no arguments after we conceded. Just total indifference. Reflecting the mood of the fans, the sign of a cowed and dispirited team, or players going through the motions while waiting for July 1st to arrive?