oneBoro Forum
Foogle

Boro vs Swansea (A) 1-3 (Saville)

People can complain all they like but the fact is that we've had 6 (SIX) shots already this half and if we'd scored them all we'd be 6-2 up right now, which would be pretty good. We can't blame Pulis for our players not taking their chances!

Also have we still get the best defensive record in the division as I think 6 defeats on the spin will have spoilt things some what.

1 point out of 21 points is worse than relegation form, good job we can not go down, but is this a pointer of things to come.

WAKE UP GIBSON AND DO IT PDQ

People can complain all they like but the fact is that we've had 6 (SIX) shots already this half and if we'd scored them all we'd be 6-2 up right now, which would be pretty good.  We can't blame Pulis for our players not taking their chances!

By that logic we'd still be losing 8-6.

Awful setup by Pullis

even worse execution by the players.

People can complain all they like but the fact is that we've had 6 (SIX) shots already this half and if we'd scored them all we'd be 6-2 up right now, which would be pretty good. We can't blame Pulis for our players not taking their chances!

Not one on target.

People can complain all they like but the fact is that we've had 6 (SIX) shots already this half and if we'd scored them all we'd be 6-2 up right now, which would be pretty good.  We can't blame Pulis for our players not taking their chances!

No, they wouldn't score from all of their shots silly!   :upside_down:

Just imagine if Pulis is still here, and we lose a 7th game in a row on Tuesday at Bolton...

Bolton need the win, we don't! There is your answer I guess Bolton will roll out the red carpet for the Boro team if they could find a volunteer to do that free of charge :crying:

No, they wouldn't score from all of their shots silly!   :upside_down:

Silly me. Forgot that one.

We were supposed to challenge for promotion but are now 26 points from top and dropping. Well done Steve Gibson.

Britt needs to take a long hard look at himself. He's not done enough today.

He’s been so bad he may as well of not been on the pitch so far!

I feel sad :(

Pulis has or is turning us all into pseudo masochists as clearly we are so used to the pain and yet we keep coming back for more.

Pleasure in pain who would have thought it

• Latest Posts

• Think they are nailed on to stay up now that they have fewer injuries...  Ol Gravel Voice might be a walking sphincter but he gets the best out of his players (except against City). wouldn't be surprised if current bottom 3 went down, but if anyone else gets dragged in, most likely Brighton or Barcodes
    • Burnley have 19 points from just 10 scored goals. That’s some achievement. 10 more goals and they’ll probably avoid relegation. 
    • Good opening post I hope to see your thread again for Rotherham 🙂 1:Team and formation?  Exactly same side as he started at Nottingham Forrest as believe its best side we have baring Fletcher.  2: Is it good to change a winning team?  Nope it isn't unless player is really knackered  3: Will Morsy get another yellow card for just being Morsy?  Yeah he will  4: Can Britt follow up on an above par performance?  I think/hope as his contract is up we may see the best of Britt as he sure will wanna try earn biggest deal he can in the summer and we are his stage for showtime  5: Is Saville finally going to be what we bought him for.. A goal contributer? 4 goals and 4 assists so far... With Morsey it enables him to burst in the box with great effect so defiently be more of a goal scoring contribution from him  6: Iron Maiden or Def Leppard?  Iron Maiden 7: Our last handful of games this season are easy on paper .. If we keep within reach of the play off spots .. Can we push for it in the last 8-10 games? Yeah it's just our strength in depth see at LB dropping from Bola to Coulson is downgrade then at RB Dijksteel provides defensive steal remove him for Spence we are a lot worse defensively. Then in Midfield losing someone so Wing is required is downgrade. The reason Norwich are where they are is due to having two quality players in every position really.  8: Who is this mystery signing (winger who can play as a striker)?  It has got to be Grosicki don't think any other fit the words Warnock said.
    • Classic Dani 🤦‍♂️
    • My comment about the £20K a week contracts was in response to Grimsby Boro's revelation that over 150 championship players are to be out of contract in the summer meaning that those players whose contracts are ending will be highly unlikely to find new suitors willing to meet let alone exceed their existing deals. The implication being that Boro and other cash struck clubs could pick up  players this summer at a lot lower cost than they are presently being paid or indeed may be offered elsewhere if they are presently at Boro. Nobody likes to see anyone down on their uppers. Whether you earn £200 a week or £20,000 we all live, budget and mortgage within our means. For me personally it has been heart breaking to see the Maserati, Lambo and prancing horse all repossessed along with the 70 foot Yacht anchored in Monaco. The penthouse in Vegas is also going for a song if anyone has the odd £2.5M spare before the bailiffs move in. At this rate I'll end up in a four bed detached in Ingleby with a Mondeo on the drive. As I type the wife's red soled shoes are up on ebay and the girlfriend's Rolex is on Gumtree. I just hope the mistress can hack the Travelodge instead of the Grosvenor.