oneBoro Forum
Foogle

Boro vs Swansea (A) 1-3 (Saville)

Kinda hope it's 4 or 5, surely if it is there is no excuse and pulis has to walk/ be sacked.

I don't see him walking but he's clearly happy enough to get the boot as long as he gets his money I reckon.

Hugill has to go on a run like Bamford...

And not stop running till he is very very far away

:D

I wonder if he could do it without falling over?

looks like britt and fletch coming on.

And just who will supply enough ammunition for them to make any difference?

Isn't this a situation when most managers would be going for broke?

Oh, he is.

What are the fans chanting? Gazette saying they have turned on Pulis already. Understandable though. Should have been from the first whistle.

If anyone has been following the Gazette live feed, have you also noticed negative comments coming up in the feed, and then vanishing a minute or two later? Stuff about fans turning and chanting, about the players not playing for Pulis ("no running back, tracking or tackling" was one comment). Looks like there is censorship at EG HQ!

If true totally unacceptable and a disgrace, how much lower can the EG stoop?

yep they've removed all the tweets previously showing.

If I had seen this myself I’d ask them repeatedly on Twitter to try and get an answer.

just did it :)

Kinda hope it's 4 or 5, surely if it is there is no excuse and pulis has to walk/ be sacked.

I don't see him walking but he's clearly happy enough to get the boot as long as he gets his money I reckon.

Yeah I don’t think it’s a secret that he cares more about money than integrity.

If anyone has been following the Gazette live feed, have you also noticed negative comments coming up in the feed, and then vanishing a minute or two later? Stuff about fans turning and chanting, about the players not playing for Pulis ("no running back, tracking or tackling" was one comment). Looks like there is censorship at EG HQ!

If true totally unacceptable and a disgrace, how much lower can the EG stoop?

yep they've removed all the tweets previously showing.

If I had seen this myself I’d ask them repeatedly on Twitter to try and get an answer.

just did it :)

I’ll back you up

For the first time in my life I'm going to say I want us to get absolutely smashed, just to see if that can finally force Gibsons hand.

At least he's only got a few games left on his contact and not 2-3 Years!

At least he's only got a few games left on his contact and not 2-3 Years!

Or has he  :omg:

Britt and Fletch immediately best Boro players on pitch.

I'm convinced Downing is playing CM today.

He's brought Fletcher on, now has a ST playing LW, a CM playing RW and a LW playing CM. All the while only playing 1 up top when chasing 2 goals.

• Latest Posts

• Agree with Sandy..  we are inconsistent but some of that is relative inexperience and hopefully that will decrease. Hopefully we can get a few more U23's out on loan to push them on a bit and fill the squad up for next year..  we have the makings of a good team and if we can get the final pieces of the jigsaw, then we will be there or thereabouts . Would also like to mention that discipline seems to have improved significantly, halfway through season and only one red card, which was rightly overturned and most of the yellows were for "proper" fouls rather than dissent or other daft stuff..  Sam will always be Sam but having watched Souness, Kennedy, Glover, Hammy, Boam and other nasty boys, he is very mild compared to them and I think all good teams have someone like him, so I think it should be acknowledged he is the best Egyptian we've had   
    • Think they are nailed on to stay up now that they have fewer injuries...  Ol Gravel Voice might be a walking sphincter but he gets the best out of his players (except against City). wouldn't be surprised if current bottom 3 went down, but if anyone else gets dragged in, most likely Brighton or Barcodes
    • Burnley have 19 points from just 10 scored goals. That’s some achievement. 10 more goals and they’ll probably avoid relegation. 
    • Good opening post I hope to see your thread again for Rotherham 🙂 1:Team and formation?  Exactly same side as he started at Nottingham Forrest as believe its best side we have baring Fletcher.  2: Is it good to change a winning team?  Nope it isn't unless player is really knackered  3: Will Morsy get another yellow card for just being Morsy?  Yeah he will  4: Can Britt follow up on an above par performance?  I think/hope as his contract is up we may see the best of Britt as he sure will wanna try earn biggest deal he can in the summer and we are his stage for showtime  5: Is Saville finally going to be what we bought him for.. A goal contributer? 4 goals and 4 assists so far... With Morsey it enables him to burst in the box with great effect so defiently be more of a goal scoring contribution from him  6: Iron Maiden or Def Leppard?  Iron Maiden 7: Our last handful of games this season are easy on paper .. If we keep within reach of the play off spots .. Can we push for it in the last 8-10 games? Yeah it's just our strength in depth see at LB dropping from Bola to Coulson is downgrade then at RB Dijksteel provides defensive steal remove him for Spence we are a lot worse defensively. Then in Midfield losing someone so Wing is required is downgrade. The reason Norwich are where they are is due to having two quality players in every position really.  8: Who is this mystery signing (winger who can play as a striker)?  It has got to be Grosicki don't think any other fit the words Warnock said.
    • Classic Dani 🤦‍♂️