oneBoro Forum
Foogle

Boro vs Swansea (A) 1-3 (Saville)

I'm convinced Downing is playing CM today.

He's brought Fletcher on, now has a ST playing LW, a CM playing RW and a LW playing CM. All the while only playing 1 up top when chasing 2 goals.

Confusing but the season on the whole has been.

3-0 and an absolutely beautiful Swansea goal tears us apart.

Chants of "you're getting sacked in the morning" ringing loud and clear.

Nearly a 4th, honestly Swansea could have had 6 or 7 today and you wouldn't begrudge them that.

Best defence in the league, you are having a laugh, my goodness it is thanks to earlier season results that we can not be relegated, we must have the worst form in the whole league based on the last 7 games

Goal by a player (attacking full back) who was ignored by Pulis (because he didn’t fit his only formation) and is now a Wales international. Sums the chump up - Pulis should go tonight, Gibson should seriously consider whether to keep going himself.

Best defence in the league, you are having a laugh, my goodness it is thanks to earlier season results that we can not be relegated, we must have the worst form in the whole league based on the last 7 games

Well if you keep losing you're probably going to have the worst form in the league  :)

Chants of "you're getting sacked in the morning" ringing loud and clear.

I wish I could believe that might actually happen.

Saville has a shot so bad it doesn't even go out of play.

He has to go surely.  This is dreadful, someone might come in and rescue the playoffs.

Playoffs are certainly do'able 3 points off tonight

He has to go surely. This is dreadful, someone might come in and rescue the playoffs.

If we made the playoffs we'd clearly go up. We would have to be the "in form" team to get there !!!

• Latest Posts

• The official FA guidelines are here... https://www.thefa.com/football-rules-governance/policies/player-registration/points-based-system It is the "GBE Mens Player Criteria Jan 2021" document. I used it to work out if Zinkernagel would it the 15 points required (when we were supposedly linked with him), my rough sums had him on 10 points. Not sure if Watford got his WP before this came into effect, or if they got an exemption or if I had completely miss calculated.  
    • Not just Roberts (x2) we have had Nmecha, Van le parra, Batth and Morrison all with very few appearances for us. I guess it will depend on whether the player is a youngster looking for experience, a lad looking to put himself in the shop window or someone they just want off the books.
    • That’s what I meant. It’s the same rules now for EU and non EU players. The rules for non EU players have been relaxed in line with the rules for EU players 
    • Redcar R I don't think it is down to the boots.  Browne stuck his leg well into the turf with an apparent intention of creating a "solid hip " to lever the player away.  We've all done it ! I was quite surprised that he got injured and tended to assume that it was because he'd used his inside leg to make it less obvious. I've seen a knee go back in again on its own but it is an odd and very upsetting sight to see a knee cap next to where is should be