• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

It’s not over yet and we could see more defeats and more Pulis stubbornness. What the hell was Steve Gibson thinking.

Tony Pulis defends record at West Brom despite 10-game winless run

The Baggies have only won four games in their last 25 and having claimed victories in their first three matches of the campaign no sit just a point above the relegation zone

Sports Staff

Friday 17 November 2017 12:16

Here's an absolute first, I can't post what I wanted to say because it's already been said, in fact at times reading through the posts is like watching me talk to myself - what has this forum come to?

Don't let it stop you Randy. I never do!!!

Here's an absolute first, I can't post what I wanted to say because it's already been said, in fact at times reading through the posts is like watching me talk to myself - what has this forum come to?

Don't let it stop you Randy. I never do!!

I've been whinging about it since the villa play off games, it's nice to be in the majority now!

From quotes from the Gazette from TP's presser

"We asked him about his team selection and his approach - he said the system he chose worked at West Brom and Birmingham and that Assombalonga and Fletcher needed a rest.

He was asked whether he’s concerned about his job but reiterated that he has a very strong relationship with Steve Gibson and he took the Boro job because of the chairman.

He said he still believes Boro can finish in the top six this season and the players believe it too"

It didn't work at West Brom.  We were losing when he brought on Assombalonga who then scored twice to turn the game around.

I just despise the guy. He quotes games where it supposedly worked (which are not strictly true as you say), but what about all the games where this system failed miserably, it’s a much longer list.