oneBoro Forum
Foogle

Boro vs Swansea (A) 1-3 (Saville)

A win by a good margin would be typical Boro today! Overdue 3 points so I'm going 3-1 Boro :-)

Three Swansea own goals is perhaps a tad too optimistic. If we are to get anything we need to keep a clean sheet and maybe get a lucky 1-0 win.

A win by a good margin would be typical  Boro today! Overdue 3 points so I'm going 3-1 Boro :-)

Three Swansea own goals is perhaps a tad too optimistic. If we are to get anything we need to keep a clean sheet and maybe get a lucky 1-0 win.

I was thinking two penalties and a spawny deflection  :cheese:

I just don’t care anymore and I hate that I don’t. Pulis is ruining football for me!

I just don’t care anymore and I hate that I don’t. Pulis is ruining football for me!

Looking forward to the full time whistle so I can fully concentrate on the grand national !!!!

40 horses rather than a dinosaur and a few donkeys !!!

I'm with a fair few on here.. my love of Boro and football has gone. Just want it all to change, someone mentioned the Karanka days earlier and it was ace when we were firing on all cylinders. Ups and downs but good times.

I hate how I feel about Boro, the apathy is so strong and it's down to Pulis. I think for the first time I'm annoyed with Gibson too, not a single peep from him.

The best news of the day is that after the match there’ll be only be 6 more games to go...

Then there’s only 540 more minutes of the most soul destroying dire b*ll*cks we’re hopefully ever going to witness.

Counting down the minutes...

The best news of the day is that after the match there’ll be only be 6 more games to go...

Then there’s only 540 more minutes of the most soul destroying dire b*ll*cks we’re hopefully ever going to witness.

Counting down the minutes...

But there is still hope Paul :D

*** off tony. *** off. Sorry for the language

Hah that's actually the worst team hes picked yet! Actually impressive

What can even be said anymore.

Its going to take a long time to forgive Gibson for what he's allowing to happen to our club.

• Latest Posts

• As our leading scorer I'd be tempted to play Magic Marvin as the lone Striker with Tav behind and Roberts and Watmore on the wings.
    • Platt was my boyhood keeper, couldn't kick a ball straight, unless he kicked it straight into touch, but he was excellent for years, I would rate him on par with Schwarzer and I think the Aussie would have helped to keep us up if he hadn't gotten injured.
    • Given made 16 Boro appearances, Valdes 28 appearances and Randolph 106 appearances in a Boro shirt. Given was a 93 day maximum permitted loan but he kept 10 clean sheets in those 16 games. I'm pretty sure that Valdes will have been signed with the intention of him being around for longer than 28 games. Randolph's 106 games are maybe not what could be classed as a long serving tenure but a little more than a cameo in fairness to him. in contrast however Jim Platt made 481 appearances so I suppose by comparison they were all somewhat transient.
    • The big Auzzie was very good and for a long time.  I notice you have not mentioned Jim Platt who I rated highly also along with Pears.  For some reason I tend to regard Given and Randolph as cameo appearances which is not really fair   but who said life was fair - keep smiling
    • Some interesting replies on crowds returning.  I have a record of 65 + years of attending Boro matches and I'm anxious to keep it up but have one or three health problems so I can take no risks with Covid. transmissions.   I'd love to go but it won't be until I've been vacced etc.  If I can I'd love to go, even if its just the one game to keep up the record of at least one game in every season since 1953/4   keep smiling