oneBoro Forum
Sign in to follow this  
boro-unger

Boro v Bolton (A) 2-0 (Fletcher 2)

At least losing today meant we got this. Brilliant BU, scarily i think he would play friend if he could!!

Brilliant OP BU. Tuesday, Tuesday is the day we lose our losing streak UTB

Brilliant OP BU. Tuesday, Tuesday is the day we lose 

Fixed it for you mate  :)

Great effort BU and a smile came to my face so in fairness we are going to lose something on Tuesday, the game or lose the loosing run.

Trouble is which one?

The season is over for me and the playoffs are gone, I don't want to see a couple of scrappy wins papering over the cracks. This will only lead Gibson and Pulis to think they are on the right track.

I'd rather we keep getting stuffed on the pitch because its the quickest way to getting changes off the pitch.

The season is over for me and the playoffs are gone, I don't want to see a couple of scrappy wins papering over the cracks. This will only lead Gibson and Pulis to think they are on the right track.

I'd rather we keep getting stuffed on the pitch because its the quickest way to getting changes off the pitch.

Unfortunately a lot of sense in this

Unfortunately a lot of sense in this

Have never wanted us to lose, but I definitely have reached the point of not caring if we win anymore. Pulis gone is the only real victory we can have for the rest of the season.

What ever results which gets Pulis gone fastest will do for me...

I would rather bike naked behind a salt spreader all 20 km to my parents house for a threesome, than having Pulis as our manager next season!

Sign in to follow this