oneBoro Forum

Boro v Bolton (A) 2-0 (Fletcher 2)

What ever results which gets Pulis gone fastest will do for me...

I would rather bike naked behind a salt spreader all 20 km to my parents house for a threesome, than having Pulis as our manager next season!

On the fence then?

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

The season is over for me and the playoffs are gone, I don't want to see a couple of scrappy wins papering over the cracks. This will only lead Gibson and Pulis to think they are on the right track.

I'd rather we keep getting stuffed on the pitch because its the quickest way to getting changes off the pitch.

Unfortunately a lot of sense in this

I just can't think like that but I understand those that do.  It's a crap position to be put in.

Excellent post Boro-Unger. Really enjoyed that.

Probably a bit of a strange thing to say given he has not impressed me when he has played but I would like to see McNair start in the middle with one of Mikel/Clayton. He was signed as a central midfielder but I dont recall him playing there for us at all this season.

Also was discussing this with my friend earlier and would be interested in what other people thoughts. Jordan Hugill...has he actually been terrible or is it a case of he has been given a thankless task when he has started for us? or does the correct assessment of him lie somewhere in between?

Hes been bad but being a striker in this team (particularly the tactics we play when hugill is on the pitch) is a role that it is very very difficult to do anything worthwhile in.

That said, his touch is awful, as is his finishing and he goes down with every gust of wind. The tactics are bad but he is every bit as bad as that.

Neverbefore. You have just summed up exactly what I said about him mate. The tactics are bad but he was bad even before the tactics were this bad.

Pulis regularly bangs on about previous managers signings and how he does not want to waste steve's money but of his signings - both permanent and loan, none have been real success. Albeit i did think Mikel was going to break that trend...

Mikel was good for a few games but has since turned into just another ineffective pulis type centre midfielder who's role is vague and the game just passes him by like the others.

Probably a bit of a strange thing to say given he has not impressed me when he has played but I would like to see McNair start in the middle with one of Mikel/Clayton. He was signed as a central midfielder but I dont recall him playing there for us at all this season.

Also was discussing this with my friend earlier and would be interested in what other people thoughts. Jordan Hugill...has he actually been terrible or is it a case of he has been given a thankless task when he has started for us? or does the correct assessment of him lie somewhere in between?

I think Ronaldo would struggle for goals in this team. Having said that, Hugill is a depressingly average footballer and West Ham must have wet themselves laughing when we were stupid enough to pay for him.

Bad touch, can't finish, slow, and dives more than any player I have ever seen pull on a Middlesbrough shirt.

I think Ronaldo would struggle for goals in this team. Having said that, Hugill is a depressingly average footballer and West Ham must have wet themselves laughing when we were stupid enough to pay for him.

Bad touch, can't finish, slow, and dives more than any player I have ever seen pull on a Middlesbrough shirt.

Do you think West Ham are laughing? They paid £10m for him!

I've got several Preston mates and they said to me that the guy wasn't very good when we signed him

What ever results which gets Pulis gone fastest will do for me...

I would rather bike naked behind a salt spreader all 20 km to my parents house for a threesome, than having Pulis as our manager next season!

The threesome put me off.

This really made me p—- myself. Match facts...

Bolton have lost their past seven league matches against Middlesbrough, in a run stretching back to August 2014.

Verses

Middlesbrough manager Tony Pulis has never won away from home against Bolton (P7 W0 D2 L5) in a league match - this is his first game there since November 2011 when he was Stoke boss, a 0-5 defeat.