Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea game day, up the Boro!

Tony Pulis’ red and white army!!

A win and we can move towards that elusive playoff spot.

I'll have some of what he's on nurse!!

Bolton haven't kept a clean sheet since the start of the year, so we'll more than likely nick this 1-0. The spin doctor will be on after the game " The lads were determined to put it right after the Swansea game and lets not forget Bolton's a very good side, 5 games left and its everything to play for and I'm over the moon for Hugill cracking penalty tonight" Smashing Tony all is forgiven we love you.

After what Pulis said about Tav i wonder if he might get a look. Frankly McNair and tav and Downing with Fletcher and Britt up front would be a combo worth a try. Play 4 in the back and stop this wingback bull***. Give Mikeal a break as well as he seems worn out. Play a simple 4-4-2 and get some ball movement.

Frankly McNair and tav and Downing with Fletcher and Britt up front would be a combo worth a try.

Frankly is OK but I feel with Tav and Downing that midfield needs a bit more solidity so id like to see Howson in there. Id imagine with Friend out Downing will be Wingback.

I think listening to that OP will easily be the best thing that happens today. Unless we lose and Pulis gets the bullet immediately afterwards, but he actually seems unsackable at present. He must have compromising photos of Gibson with an alpaca or something.