• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a feeling that this match will say a lot about team spirit and the state of the dressing room. On a normal day, with a normal manager, and a normal owner, we would destroy Bolton. What do you bet?

What’s with the negativity tonight? That’s a good line up. Can feel a nice 4-0 win coming. Besic to get on the scoresheet UTB

What’s with the negativity tonight? That’s a good line up. Can feel a nice 4-0 win coming. Besic to get on the scoresheet UTB

A good line up?? Howay mate. 

Just because it has 2 strikers doesn't make it a good line up. 0 pace or creativity. It maybe slightly less worse than his usual stuff but lets not get carried away.

Just because it has 2 strikers doesn't make it a good line up. 0 pace or creativity. It maybe slightly less worse than his usual stuff but lets not get carried away.

I can't decide if Blanco is intentionally becoming a caricature of himself at this point, or if he's just keeps the blinders on permanently.

I can't decide if Blanco is intentionally becoming a caricature of himself at this point, or if he's just keeps the blinders on permanently.

Definite win tonight Brunners. Keep the faith

I just got abused in my local off license when I said I was going home to watch the Boro on the red button. Apparently there are some minor champions league games on as well? :)

I af actually watching the game tonight ... I have only missed a handful games this season, including the last 4 games intentional...

I don't care if we win or not .. Actually I just want the season to end, so we can rebuild the team...

But ofc deep in my heart a win is a win ... And we might get one tonight

Am excited to see the collective mindset and attitude of the players.