oneBoro Forum

Boro v Bolton (A) 2-0 (Fletcher 2)

"I am relieved for the players as I don't think they have deserved to lose six games on the bounce, irrespective of what people say."

Very few people criticised the players, Tony. Most people criticised YOU.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

He’s a horrible, delusional idiot!

We have got a lot more points that we haven’t deserved this season than we haven’t got when we have deserved.

But we never hear about those games where we’ve been battered off the pitch and managed to scrape an unjust result thanks to some heroic goalkeeping from Randolph and missed chances from the other team.

But yet he’ll keep banging on about that one occasion when we had 20 long range shots that never threatened their goal to the other teams 10 shots, half of which were decent chances, and lost the game!

I cannot wait to see the back of the muppet!

Spoiler alert.......

Too little too late.

There is nothing in this result to suggest we are contenders.

Oh and I love this......

"I am relieved for the players as I don't think they have deserved to lose six games on the bounce, irrespective of what people say."

Great way to remind folk how he has cemented his place in Boro history.

Oh hell Pulis talks s@@t. What the hell is he talking about when stating growing into a body and clean feet. Fletch is young but so are so many players with regular spots in all good teams so what the f##k is Pulis spluttering on about, the fact he doesn’t play the right players. Pulis you lost six games in a row because you are a F—-ing s##t manager. Let me state points are awarded for winning games in real time not because you think they should have won, delusional my friend. I will also state it’s not about the six loses but your seasonal points total, the crap football you play.

He’s a horrible, delusional idiot!

We have got a lot more points that we haven’t deserved this season than we haven’t got when we have deserved.

But we never hear about those games where we’ve been battered off the pitch and managed to scrape an unjust result thanks to some heroic goalkeeping from Randolph and missed chances from the other team.

But yet he’ll keep banging on about that one occasion when we had 20 long range shots that never threatened their goal to the other teams 10 shots, half of which were decent chances, and lost the game!

I cannot wait to see the back of the muppet!

You can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.

I managed to make it to the game last night and at the risk of being slightly positive... Fletcher had a stormer, looks like he's got all the tools now he's playing with a bit of confidence.

I managed to make it to the game last night and at the risk of being slightly positive... Fletcher had a stormer, looks like he's got all the tools now he's playing with a bit of confidence.

I actually took more joy out of Fletchers personal succes than the team winning. Maybe because Fletcher will be here next season and Pulis won't (hopefully) and we will still be in this league. Fletcher could be very important to us next season so he needs to be playing all the remaining games alongside Britt and keeping that donkey Hugill on the bench who shouldn't be anywhere near the club next season.

Irrespective of the fans and the local rag coming out and telling the truth, and the truth is Pooh-lis, is that you my son are absolutely detested by the majority of Boro fans you horrible thick skinned conman.

As a result of his tactics, line-ups, and in game-decisions... I would argue that we did deserve to lose 6 in a row.

Do the players and fans of Boro deserve to have Pulis in charge? Now that's a different question.

No football fan in  the country deserves to have Pooh-lis in charge, except Newcastle and the Mackems and Leeds, unfortunately due to our chairman and his entourage arsing it up, us poor buggers have him.

Irrespective of the fans and the local rag coming out and telling the truth, and the truth is Pooh-lis, is that you my son are absolutely detested by the majority of Boro fans you horrible thick skinned conman.

Well the players have worked aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrdddd