• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I really can’t wait until this idiot is out of our club. Says he’s disappointed that Tavernier has played so little, then in a game which would be perfect to give him playing time he brings him on in injury time.

We are just lucky Bolton are absolutely awful. Against any half decent team it would have been 7 losses in a row.

actually we have 5 winnable games now..... see damn I got hope back.... :(

Even if we were to win all 5, I personally don’t think either Villa or Bristol will drop enough points from not until the end of the season for us to overtake them. I fear the damage has already been done.

Results have certainly gone in our favour today!

I'm torn between being really pleased because I want us to do well and win and being frustrated because I want Pulis out and our only chance of that happening seems to be missing out on the playoffs. Why has Pulis done this to us?

Even if we were to win all 5, I personally don’t think either Villa or Bristol will drop enough points from not until the end of the season for us to overtake them. I fear the damage has already been done.

well they are playing eachother......

well they are playing eachother......

Yeah just seen that. Even still, they both have a game in hand on us. I can’t see Villa dropping many points between now and the end of the season. Bristol are 4 points ahead with a game in hand so we would need them to slip up 3 times in their last 6. Can’t see it unfortunately.

Results have certainly gone in our favour today!

I'm torn between being really pleased because I want us to do well and win and being frustrated because I want Pulis out and our only chance of that happening seems to be missing out on the playoffs. Why has Pulis done this to us?

Have they? Derby losing is good but I think the Bristol result is terrible for us. We could really have done with West Brom getting something from that.