• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Unbelievably brilliant BU. I’m still laughing at it. I really hope that SD doesn’t get the chance to sing to us this season. Absolutely well done mate :)

Best yet BU, quality, table football bit was class

Anyway this is my traditional borthday weekend game ( or closest to), i really dont think i can be arrsed. Tav to start and a nice 3-0......

Nah, 1-0 hull and tav to make an appearance after 88mins. TP to complain about his lack of impact post match.

So without sounding toooo confident, and despite the fact that we've just lost 6 games in a row with the exception of beating a woeful Bolton Team... IF we manage to get 3 points against Hull, our remaining games are on paper the most favourable of the chasing pack. Maybe on par with Derby, but Hull, Villa and Bristol City's remaining games are significantly tougher.

all we need is Good King Fletchy to bag a brace every game :) and if Britt chips in with a goal every once in a while, awesome :)

What can I say about that introduction? Very, very funny!

Tony's wife is probably spot on so I see a draw from this game, any lingering hopes were dashed by Villa last night

Hull are in good form and with Bowen, Grosiki and Campbell in the side I think they're a huge threat to our defense who aren't comfortable against players who are good with the ball at their feet. I'll go for a cautious 1-1, but given our home record, like others I wouldn't be in the least surprised to lose this.

A 1-0 defeat or 1-1 draw with us getting a late equaliser.

Anything other than a win and we'll see the level of protests against Pulis ramp up again.

2-1 Hull City

Hull are a much better side than people give them credit for. I can't see why us beating a very poor Bolton team makes us a side that can beat these guys.

Saville is going to get crucified by Bowen. I'm sure there is an appropriate 80's joke in that sentence somewhere.

I am trying my best to stay positive. My heart tells me 2-1 to us with Ayala FGS. My head is telling me every negative outcome possible so I will keep them thoughts to myself and go with my heart. ?