• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m sick as a dog so cannot go tomorrow. So a Boro win guaranteed. Last games missed were Swansea at home in Premier League and WBA this season. Good omens.

I've been to all the home games barring one and we lost that so it hasn't made an ounce of difference, each to their own I suppose.

Hull are pretty competent so I expect us to lose as our manager and players are going through the motions until the flights leave for their Summer holidays. Beating the only club with worse morale than us on Tuesday didn't change much.

At this point I'm mainly enjoying seeing players like Fletcher and Fry improving and getting glimpses of what could be next year. One match closer to getting our club back, whatever the result.

I’m sick as a dog so cannot go tomorrow. So a Boro win guaranteed. Last games missed were Swansea at home in Premier League and WBA this season. Good omens.

I've been to all the home games barring one and we lost that so it hasn't made an ounce of difference, each to their own I suppose.

I agree, on a similar note and for fun anyone else have daft little superstitions? Mine is i always leave a quarter of my pint and throw it in the bin . Then immediately have a bovril ( at home games). Have done since i had a rough pint at charlton fa cup 1/4 in 2006, we won 4-2 Makes absolutely no odds but i still do it!!!

I agree, on a similar note and for fun anyone else have daft little superstitions? Mine is i always leave a quarter of my pint and throw it in the bin . Then immediately have a bovril ( at home games). Have done since i had a rough pint at charlton fa cup 1/4 in 2006, we won 4-2 Makes absolutely no odds but i still do it!!!

That was my first ever game! Have vague memories of Rochemback’s and Morrison’s goals...

You chuck away a quarter of a pint at those prices? Are you absolutely loaded?

When I had a season ticket I had to go through the exact same turnstile every home game, and then not sit down in my seat until kick off (I could go up to my seat, I just didn't let myself sit.)

This was back in the Bryan Robson era so I'll have been about 12 or 13.

You chuck away a quarter of a pint at those prices? Are you absolutely loaded?

When I had a season ticket I had to go through the exact same turnstile every home game, and then not sit down in my seat until kick off (I could go up to my seat, I just didn't let myself sit.)

This was back in the Bryan Robson era so I'll have been about 12 or 13.

Nope always skint amd not even that big a fan of bovril anymore, yet i will do it tomorrow, my 2 lads think i am off me head, makes no sense as we have lost countless times since

I shall be at a wedding today so won't be following this at all.

Semi interesting fact:

The last time I was at a wedding when we were playing was my own back in 2012. We beat Wolves at home 2-0 with late goals from Marvin Emnes and Scott Mcdonald.

UTB

I’m at Thorpe Park this weekend hopefully the only rollercoaster I’ll be experiencing this weekend :s

It’s only a recent tradition, but I find that if Boro are playing and I avoid watching them, I enjoy my afternoon far more.

I had a choice, the match or shoe shopping with wife and daughter. Some lovely shoes in town.