• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Could be a fast paced, close game and we could win but there again it could be a warm summer day and everyone IS planning a BBQ. I have no idea how we will play and I have no idea what the score might be, but I don’t think I care either.

It’s only a recent tradition, but I find that if Boro are playing and I avoid watching them, I enjoy my afternoon far more.

I had a choice, the match or shoe shopping with wife and daughter. Some lovely shoes in town.

Are you looking for going out shoes, something for work or a strappy pair for your holidays?

Grealish not playing for Villa today currently 0-0 and QPR 2 up against Swansea.

Ipswich losing at home and will be relegated today if they do not win

Reading now 2 up against Brentford

It’s only a recent tradition, but I find that if Boro are playing and I avoid watching them, I enjoy my afternoon far more.

I had a choice, the match or shoe shopping with wife and daughter. Some lovely shoes in town.

Are you looking for going out shoes, something for work or a strappy pair for your holidays?

What colour laced or slip on.

We finally work the ball up well, plays it to Britt who turns about 25 yards out, stares straight at a wide open Ryan Shotton who could break into the box from the right wing and decides he'd rather have a shot which he promptly blasts out of the stadium.