Europa League 11.04

Posted (edited)

Today will be the first matches of 1/4 play-offs 

This matches you can find in popular football Telegram channels

***nal vs Napoli

Benfica vs Eintracht Frankfurt

Slavia Prague vs Chelsea

Villarreal vs Valencia

What do you think about it? Who will be watching?

Edited by jonsondr10

Results after first matches

***nal 2:0 Napoli

Benfica 4:2 Eintracht Frankfurt

Slavia Prague 0:1 Chelsea

Villarreal 1:3 Valencia

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Latest Posts

• My point is that England didn't even look fully comfortable against an awful scratch Montenegro side. The defense has been carved apart repeatedly in these qualifiers, and I'm sure John Stones still has nightmares about throwing away that semi-final against the Netherlands. A lot of the trouble come from needlessly playing it out from the back and inviting pressure. England's attack has been fantastic for a while now, I've not said any different, 33 goals in 7 games is brilliant, but if anything they look less secure defensively since the World Cup. I'd back England against any team at the Euros, but they're currently never comfortable even with a solid lead. They were 5-1 up against Kosovo and were practically hanging on at the end.
    • As if people still think Venus signed Ayala 
    • Colchester  v  Bradford. D Crawley  v  Morecambe. H Exeter  v  Cheltenham. A Forest Green  v  Plymouth. H Grimsby  v  Newport. D L/Orient  v  Scunthorpe. (Wright) H Macclesfield  v  Mansfield. D Northampton  v  Crewe. A Port Vale  v  Carlisle. H Salford  v  Swindon. A .......... Stevenage  v  Oldham. A Walsall  v  Cambridge. H
    • This day 15th November 1994 - Boro's young guns go down to Ancona in this Anglo-Italian compatition Boro took the lead after 10 minutes then struggled to impose themselves on the game, the youth in the team v experience they were facing proved too much in the end, with Ancona levelling on the hour mark & scoring 2 late goals in the 80th & 90th to put the game beyond Boro 
    • Thing is, we almost certainly will offer him less money. And I don't think based on what he's said that he'd outright deny just less than what he's on. But tackling the wage bill would appear to need more movement than that and actually, a significantly less wage. I wouldn't expect him to stay on those terms. I'd say if the club really cares about wanting to keep him around, they need to approach it carefully, even if they are going to low-ball him to begin with, don't be a *** about it and expect him to say yes to anything because of a commitment to the club. Have a high boundary that you can't go beyond, work up to it and if his representatives think he should say no to our highest offer then we leave it at that and on good terms. No taking the ***, no expecting him to be accepting a pittance for his services on the back of the club as a whole's mistakes, something much bigger than Ayala's responsibility at this club. Most importantly for me, we have to accept the likelihood he leaves and hopefully wish him all the best if he does. I think he's been a great servant for us and I hope, unlike Derby, we treat him as professionally as he's treated being a player for this club.