• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe Nathan Wood could play along side Shotton and Flint?

Then have Saville and Howson wing backs?

I would have thought it will be McNair slotting in there if we decide to go with three central defenders.  It all could work in our favour in terms of making us more dangerous with the ball.  Hopefully  :nervous:  

Nice day for it and as it stands a win would put us back in the play offs hurrah! :fist:

The sun is a wonderful change, I just hope that big black cloud over the club lifts and disappears today. Just seen my neighbor pensioner throwing his scarf in the car and setting off for the match. He is a very active guy and I like to see him smiling because he give me a start and a apprenticeship 47 years ago and he has supported BORO for decades and is quite vocal about them. FFS I can’t believe it was 47 years ago!

Looks like most on here called the team correctly. Should win today really, Stoke are crap despite having so many good players.

Is it definitely not on the red button? Even though I should be working anyway...

Only 3 on the red button

Birmingham City v Derby County

Leeds United v Wigan Athletic

QPR v Blackburn Rovers

Goals as they go in on SSN

Should be a big incentive after that Bristol City result. Hope the lads come quick out the blocks. Excited to see Fletcher hopefully in form, and curious to see McNair. Aside from the pounding he gets on social media, I actually think there’s a decent player in there (albeit constantly being played out of position)