oneBoro Forum

Boro v Stoke 1-0 (Assombalonga)

I was wondering that myself and the worst part is this game is NOT on the red button, but QPR's game is, go figure?

I would probably have done people a favour if they'd missed it to be honest

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering that myself and the worst part is this game is NOT on the red button, but QPR's game is, go figure?

Both Fry and Ayala out for the rest of the season...

Then we might see the Shotton in his natural habitat...

I wonder how we will line up, if Friend is also out ...

Think we will go 5-3-2... Howson RWB Saville LWB shotts Flint McNair Mikel Besic Clayton Fletcher Britt

I think your right on with that line-up. Id rather have Tav or Downing in for clayton to add a bit more attacking.

I'm actually up in Middlesbrough and was thinking of going to the game but just found there's a Beer Festival in Eaglescliffe tomorrow so Pulis ball will have to give way for some real ale!!!!

Although one could argue about how sad that it has come to this there is a Food Bank collection van being parked up near the carpark ticket office for a period of time before the game.

If you can find it in your hearts to bring a tin or other food items that can be stored for a while, ie pasta bags and the like then please do as this is the last time Boro fans can make some sort of donation to this cause.

As mentioned it is awful that in this day and age people have to rely on the goodness of others just to get some food but underneath it all they actually do need help from any quarters, so please if you are going and can contribute then do so and thank you from a fellow human being!

Going today, probs my last game of the season as having back operation next week!

Still have no excitement about the match, and feel I’m just going because I’m obligated too.

Haven’t renewed my season ticket yet, will do it in the summer dependent on what goes on with Pulis. If nothing changes and Pulis is getting another year contract, I won’t renew, not out of some statement against the club, but just because I can’t be ***d wasting my Saturdays watching such dross.