• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

The performance has been absolutely shocking today.

It’s been exactly like the rest of the season. Such an important game and we’re playing without any sort of ambition. It’s just a classic Pulis display that’s been drilled into the players. I’ve turned off the stream. Horrible to watch.

The performance has been absolutely shocking today.

It’s been exactly like the rest of the season. Such an important game and we’re playing without any sort of ambition. It’s just a classic Pulis display that’s been drilled into the players. I’ve turned off the stream. Horrible to watch.

I know, I'm not sure why I even still bother.... yet here we are. I guess I live in hope it will improve, and maybe it will when Pulis finally leaves.

Clayton absolute liability. How much time on the ball does he want?

His mindset will not allow him to do anything different losing 1-0 is not as bad as 2-0!

If we do not score in the first ten mins without Forest getting a second then it is all over and we have players like Clayton that we have to rely on to change the game

Honestly, think Claytons time has been and gone. Hasn’t hit the heights he hit in 2016 since then. Just too slow. I remember having this debate earlier the season, and some were saying if you think Clayton’s the problem, then you don’t know football.

I still think he’s a problem. We seem to play better when he’s not in the team.

Just gutless again man... im so sick of this

genuinely the only good thing that can come of this season is if leeds bottle it.

that's how depressing it's become to support boro.