• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Honestly, think Claytons time has been and gone. Hasn’t hit the heights he hit in 2016 since then. Just too slow. I remember having this debate earlier the season, and some were saying if you think Clayton’s the problem, then you don’t know football.

I still think he’s a problem. We seem to play better when he’s not in the team.

I remember being told that when I said I didn’t want Clayton in the team because he offers absolutely nothing apart from a bit of running.

To be fair to players like Clayton, they've been drilled into defensive obduracy so extensively that they're probably terrified to play a forward pass in case they get their knackers cut off in the changing room afterwards.

Can’t believe I turned the stream back on for the second half. We’re absolutly dross and only one man to blame. Horrendous how bad we are in such an important game. Only two more games with the clown in charge.

Can’t believe I turned the stream back on for the second half. We’re absolutly dross and only one man to blame. Horrendous how bad we are in such an important game. Only two more games with the clown in charge.

Remember the 2nd leg of the playoffs? Bad in such an important game is our gaffers speciality.

He's a career bottom 4'er