• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

We've still got the better fixtures so I reckon we'll still nick 6th.

Are you some kind of masochist.?

Lets get this season over and done with I really cannot take anymore crap like todays game was.

I won’t leave you on your own CT. You have my full support. Good man yourself

Derby have a nice little goal difference over us and Bristol City, I love this club but I honestly don't want us to make the play offs playing this horrible style of boring crap football, 45 goals its embarrassing we're a disgrace to football.

Incidentally, stoke are now only 2 goals behind us and are one of only 3 teams that have scored less than us this season. There is a very real chance we will finish bottom 3 of goals scored.

And there are still some out there who will defend pulis and say that it's the players and not him. The players have had the life sucked out of them.

Beginning of the season we stumbled on a formation that worked for us due to injuries. Then we played Leeds who were flying and we defended like lions. That was the changing point of the season. Pullis saw that we could defend and that made him happy as a pig in *** and thought he could do that all season. He then brought in Saville, hugill and besic and was forced to shoehorn the them in to justify bringing them in and that disrupted the balance of the team.

It's been terrible since then. We lost away to Norwich and never improved.

Changes needed

Woke up after a night shift this afternoon and couldn't even be ***d to listen to us, I had a feeling we'd lose and we did.

Players know we're staying in the Championship for another season and a few are probably already onto their agents to get them a move. Gibson won't care, it just means more money for him not to put back into the club.

Keep wearing those blinkers, your entitled to your opinion but what the hell are you watching because your certainly not watching what the rest of us are, that's for sure.

Talk about see no wrong ***ing hell.

Keep wearing those blinkers, your entitled to your opinion but what the hell are you watching because your certainly not watching what the rest of us are, that's for sure.

Talk about see no wrong *** hell.

There are no circumstances ever that I will thrash talk the Boro. They are my team and I support them through thick and thin. I always have done and I always will do. Sorry if that upsets you

ive had enough ,absolutely sick of hearing commentators/pundits  saying weve offered nothing,, hardly been in thier area, slowlethargic negative tactics etc etc .... The only reason i want us to win is  down to the fact i was brought up a boro fan and its in my blood that will never leave me but as we are at present  i honestly dont want to go through any more listening or watching this regime and its dourness.  i hope derby put us out our misery and clinch the last spot , football doesnt need or deserve to have us in those exciting end of season  climaxes.

Since a few come on here and like to talk about our record against the top 6 this season as a reason we might do ok in the play offs, here's a wake up call -

Against the teams currently in the top half of the Championship, Boro have only won once (West Brom a) since October 19.