oneBoro Forum

Boro v Nottingham Forest (a) 0-3

We've still got the better fixtures so I reckon we'll still nick 6th.

I won’t leave you on your own CT. You have my full support. Good man yourself

Keep wearing those blinkers, your entitled to your opinion but what the hell are you watching because your certainly not watching what the rest of us are, that's for sure.

Talk about see no wrong *** hell.

There are no circumstances ever that I will thrash talk the Boro. They are my team and I support them through thick and thin. I always have done and I always will do. Sorry if that upsets you

If you can't see that something is badly wrong with the club then keep burying your head in the sand and see where that gets you.  No one on here is trash talking the club, it's the manager and the pathetic performances from overpaid players that are unacceptable.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Keep wearing those blinkers, your entitled to your opinion but what the hell are you watching because your certainly not watching what the rest of us are, that's for sure.

There are no circumstances ever that I will thrash talk the Boro. They are my team and I support them through thick and thin. I always have done and I always will do. Sorry if that upsets you

I think you'll find the majority on here support the club through thick and thin, and have had their season tickets a long time including myself, but they're not in denial as to what's happening on the pitch, if your happy with it fair enough, we obviously both differ on the standard and level of football we enjoy watching.

We probably will still finish 6th, apart from the top 3 there is no quality at all in this league, we are playing a side at home who have been around the relegation zone all season then a side already relegated.

Bristol and Derby are awful sides, they aren’t good enough to win their remaining games.

League is such poor quality, if any other manager in this league had this squad with the money Pulis has spent they would have 100 points

Actively looking for us not to go up. You think being defensive against forest who have lost 3 on the spin is something he would attack.

Imagine Pulis in the prem setting up for a butt *** each week.

Forget money

Forget promotion

I just want to love boro again and with Pulis at the helm, it isn't happening.

Wow you are so perfect, the greatest fan I've ever seen - I think I've gone stiff in the trouser department..

In any situation, be it good or bad, surely the best thing is to call a spade a spade.

The football is crap. It has been for 80% of the season. Even the performances when we win have been generally fairly average.

Any manager in the championship would have fancied their chances of promotion with our squad. Most would have played more attractive football and I think most would consider battling to reach a playoff spot as a failure.

In my opinion (like many others) this is primarily down to 1 man and that's the manager, though I like many would certainly say that SG and the hierarchy aren't completely blameless.

We all want our team to do well. We all want to be a competitive club in whichever league we are In, playing entertaining football. And if that could be the premier league then we would be delighted.

However, if someone said at the beginning of the season (given that I was hugely anti-pulis back then too) that I would be happy for a foreign investor to come in and buy the club (or at least a major share) I would have laughed in their face. NOT NOW.

Their is a huge problem with our club right now. Their is a huge disconnect between the club and its fans. Gibsons only comments worth note this season have been about other clubs. The fans feelings have been ignored and we have had to put up with Tony saying nice things and then going against his own words. "Tav should have had more time on the pitch......" Well we currently have to play midfielders at full back so now there must be room for him. But no, lies damned lies and statistics. It's all we get from him.

It's time for the club to move on. In so many ways.

We probably will still finish 6th, apart from the top 3 there is no quality at all in this league, we are playing a side at home who have been around the relegation zone all season then a side already relegated.

Bristol and Derby are awful sides, they aren’t good enough to win their remaining games.

League is such poor quality, if any other manager in this league had this squad with the money Pulis has spent they would have 100 points

I think we've got 2 hard games Reading have taken points of Norwich, Bristol City, West Brom and though it looks like Rotherham are going down they are still fighting it out with Millwall for Championship survival. Last home game of the season they'll battle regardless in front of their own fans.

The stats really say everything about the manager and the team. Shots 3 and 1 on target against 20 and 9 on target. I don’t want to waste time or the embarrassment in the play offs although I don’t believe we will make them. We don’t deserve to be there we are s**t.

Are you some kind of masochist.?

Lets get this season over and done with I really cannot take anymore crap like todays game was.

I'm a Boro fan so yeah of course I am :)

Derby have a nice little goal difference over us and Bristol City, I  love this club but I honestly don't want us to make the play offs playing this horrible style of boring  crap football, 45 goals its embarrassing we're a disgrace to football.

Derby also have to play at Bristol City, at Swansea and at home to West Brom so it's not like they are nailed on for any more points this season.  Bristol City have Derby obviously and two away games at Hull and Millwall.  There's no reason why we can't win both of our remaining games (other than the obvious reasons regarding us being lousy) but really we could easily finish on 73 points meaning Derby and Bristol City would have to win at least two of their final three games.  As they have to play against each other that is obviously trickier for them.

Oh I'll happily trash the team.  I just think we have a reasonable shot of finishing 6th still.