• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

"We played with more forwards on the pitch than I’ve ever played with and you want them to do a lot more going forwards'"

Tony Pulis blames injuries and poor forward play for Middlesbrough's defeat at Nottingham Forest

*** hell  :funny:

Just wow.......

What can I say but bloody hell the season is not about just this one game and the £55 million team is managed by Pulis himself. The guy just talks absolute crap how can anyone take him seriously, oh apart from SG.

Sad team choice, formation and subs..

5 at the back when he himself says we have a lack of defenders, then persisting with it when it clearly wasn't working

Mikel and Clayton stood on top of eachother for 90 minutes. Clayton in general just brutal.

Besic being taken off was very confusing, at least he tries to move forward

Assombalonga being put on the left wing should be a criminal offence

Flint was put on his *** 3-4 times

He says we've only got 2 recognised defenders so why is he playing a back 5???

Why not play Shotton and Flint at CB McNair at RB and surely we have a LB in the under 23s if not the play Downing there.

Then a midfield 3 and 3 forwards!

If defence is currently our weakness how about helping them out by actually trying to keep the ball abit more?

Best form of defence is attack!

In a season of disappointing garbage, Aden Flint has got to be one of my biggest disappointments of the lot. I naively expected a lot more from him, but think he might have just been a one season wonder from last season. The Daryl Murphy of centre backs.

Derby could still have a points deduction coming their way for abusing the FFP rules. The EFL meeting is scheduled for Wednesday so that could throw up an interesting twist in the play off battle. Birmingham being deducted 9 points for breaching FFP rules has left a precedent that should leave Derby very concerned.

Derby could still have a points deduction coming their way for abusing the FFP rules. The EFL meeting is scheduled for Wednesday so that could throw up an interesting twist in the play off battle. Birmingham being deducted 9 points for breaching FFP rules has left a precedent that should leave Derby very concerned.

I really can’t see that happening, but would certainly help us out a lot!

Why not play Shotton and Flint at CB McNair at RB and surely we have a LB in the under 23s if not the play Downing there.

If defence is currently our weakness how about helping them out by actually trying to keep the ball abit more?

Au contraire. Best form of defence is take a striker off and put a carthorse on

In a season of disappointing garbage, Aden Flint has got to be one of my biggest disappointments of the lot. I naively expected a lot more from him, but think he might have just been a one season wonder from last season. The Daryl Murphy of centre backs.

I honestly think he's up there with the likes of Phil Whelan and Sean St Ledger as one of the worst CBs I've ever seen play for us.  And that's based on his lack of ability, not on what we paid for him.  If he'd cost £700,000 I'd still want him as far away from the team as possible.

I mean, I think Wheater's out of contract in the summer and I would genuinely rather have him in the squad instead of Flint. He's just awful. A big, slow, lumbering donkey.

"We played with more forwards on the pitch than I’ve ever played with and you want them to do a lot more going forwards'"

Tony Pulis blames injuries and poor forward play for Middlesbrough's defeat at Nottingham Forest

*** hell  :funny:

“It’s very difficult to have a go at the lads at the moment because the shape of the team isn’t their fault or anybody’s fault.”

Tony you are the manager, you pillock. That is your job ffs - get rid of this clown ASAP.

You listened to that to, i nearly crashed the f ing car