oneBoro Forum

Boro v Nottingham Forest (a) 0-3

Don't know what to make of this game to be honest, our track record at Forest is nothing to shout about and with their recent form and us as the visitors to me spends an end to that loosing feeling so to me a draw will be on the cards, probably spelling an end to any lingering hope that we could repair to a degree our own loosing run.

We simply can not go behind that is certain due to our failure to win a game where the opposition has scored first

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Goals as they go in will be shown on Sky Sports and other games of interest are as follows:

Villa V Millwall (red button 1300hrs

Derby County V QPR (red button 1500hrs)

Sheff Wed V Bristol City

Wigan V PNE

Stoke V Norwich

Hull V Sheffield United

Brentford V Leeds (1715 ko live on Sky)

Come on Wednesday, come on Rangers!

Might actually start to get excited again if we win today as we might somehow sneak into the playoffs with a bit of winning momentum (albeit still playing pretty rubbish). Still not a chance we’ll go up mind.

Goals as they go in will be shown on Sky Sports and other games of interest are as follows:

Villa V Millwall (red button 1300hrs

Derby County V QPR (red button 1500hrs)

Sheff Wed V Bristol City

Wigan V PNE

Stoke V Norwich

Hull V Sheffield United

Brentford V Leeds (1715 ko live on Sky)

Come on Wednesday, come on Rangers!

Also worth keeping an eye on Reading and Rotherham as they are our last two games. Ideally we want Reading to be safe and Rotherham to have been relegated by then, so neither have anything to play for. Won't be great if Rotherham are playing for their Championship lives on the last day.

Tbh, I'd maybe prefer to play a Rotherham with a load of pressure on them rather than a Rotherham that can play with more freedom than they've had for a long time and have a chance to enjoy their football.... see a lot of upsets from recently relegated teams.

Superb again BU.

In a time where some fans (including mayself) haven't been bothered one little bit if we lose as it's a step closer to a new beginning, you are becoming the reason fans want us to win, just for another instalment of the pulis-files (audio version).

Any manager that loses 4 in a row should surely be sacked though !!!

Very happy that Britt and Fletcher get all these games together as I don’t think we will get good enough offers to part with Britt in the summer. Would like them to be our striker partnership next season with two decent wingers and Wing and Howson central. Hugill on the bench for every game suggests that we have realized he adds nothing and will go back to West Ham.

[8am ] Alarm goes off, mental reminder pops up about it being matchday, shrug shoulders and dismiss it as irrelevant

[12pm] Absolutely not looking at watch thinking 'only three hours til kick-off, and I hope Britt doesn't try too hard against his former club'

[1pm] Whispers 'I don't care, I don't care, I don't care'

[2pm] Checks team, discovers Gestede is on the bench, whispers 'I really don't care, we wouldn't go up in the play-offs anyway'

[3pm] Puts 5 Live on with a curious mentality of partly wanting to lose so the play-offs are mathematically impossible and that baseball-capped f**kwit finally gets told to do one, and partly wanting to win so we can stage the most unlikely resurrection since that bloke in the cave all those years ago.