oneBoro Forum
boro-unger

Boro v Nottingham Forest (a) 0-3

Hugill on. That’s the scope of Pulis’ ancient tactical mindset. The man hasn’t got a clue.

Honestly, think Claytons time has been and gone. Hasn’t hit the heights he hit in 2016 since then. Just too slow. I remember having this debate earlier the season, and some were saying if you think Clayton’s the problem, then you don’t know football.

I still think he’s a problem. We seem to play better when he’s not in the team.

I remember being told that when I said I didn’t want Clayton in the team because he offers absolutely nothing apart from a bit of running.

To be fair to players like Clayton, they've been drilled into defensive obduracy so extensively that they're probably terrified to play a forward pass in case they get their knackers cut off in the changing room afterwards.

2-0 ffs

Those 3 games in a row were our blip. Most teams blips are defeats, ours are wins!

Can’t believe I turned the stream back on for the second half. We’re absolutly dross and only one man to blame. Horrendous how bad we are in such an important game. Only two more games with the clown in charge.

Game over and season over. Only two more games left to endure the worst manager of my lifetime.

Going to watch Game of Thrones now, anyone sticking with this is a brave soul.

That was poor. Simple ball through the defence.

Can’t believe I turned the stream back on for the second half. We’re absolutly dross and only one man to blame. Horrendous how bad we are in such an important game. Only two more games with the clown in charge.

Remember the 2nd leg of the playoffs? Bad in such an important game is our gaffers speciality.

He's a career bottom 4'er

• Latest Posts

• NEXT 4 ROUNDS ARE UP TO PREDICT! Bit of a rush job on my break but I will tidy them up later on. I will also get results from this week up by Thursday latest
    • I will add who is playing later, I am on my break at work and just wanted to get the matches up and running for people to predict:   TUESDAY 8TH DECEMBER Coventry City v Luton Town Huddersfield Town v Sheffield Wednesday Millwall v Queens Park Rangers Stoke City v Cardiff City Swansea City v AFC Bournemouth Watford v Rotherham United   WEDNESDAY 9TH DECEMBER Barnsley v Wycombe Wanderers Brentford v Derby County Bristol City v Blackburn Rovers Norwich City v Nottingham Forest Preston North End v Middlesbrough Reading v Birmingham City
    • I will add who is playing later, I am on my break at work and just wanted to get the matches up and running for people to predict:   SATURDAY 5TH DECEMBER Brentford v Blackburn Rovers Bristol City v Birmingham City Coventry City v Rotherham United Huddersfield Town v Queens Park Rangers Millwall v Derby County Norwich City v Sheffield Wednesday Preston North End v Wycombe Wanderers Stoke City v Middlesbrough Swansea City v Luton Town Watford v Cardiff City
    • I will add who is playing later, I am on my break at work and just wanted to get the matches up and running for people to predict:   TUESDAY 1ST DECEMBER Cardiff City v Huddersfield Town Birmingham City v Barnsley AFC Bournemouth v Preston North End Derby County v Coventry City Queens Park Rangers v Bristol City Rotherham United v Brentford WEDNESDAY 2ND DECEMBER Blackburn Rovers v Millwall Luton Town v Norwich City Middlesbrough v Swansea City Nottingham Forest v Watford Sheffield Wednesday v Reading Wycombe Wanderers v Stoke City
    • I will add who is playing later, I am on my break at work and just wanted to get the matches up and running for people to predict:   SATURDAY 28TH NOVEMBER Birmingham City v Millwall Blackburn Rovers v Barnsley Cardiff City v Luton Town Derby County v Wycombe Wanderers Huddersfield Town v Middlesbrough Norwich City v Coventry City Rotherham United v AFC Bournemouth Sheffield Wednesday v Stoke City Watford v Preston North End SUNDAY 29TH NOVEMBER Nottingham Forest v Swansea City