• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Get rid of the entire squad except Randolph, Tav, Wing, Fletcher, Fry and Britt.

Forest have nothing to play for but yet still have the desire to play the game and rip us apart, our players are a complete joke and unworthy of the shirt, it's not just the crap manager that we have, all the coaching, scouting staff and everyone from top to bottom should be ashamed.

shambles of a club

Imagine, just imagine if Gibson comes out with a ‘we’re sticking with Tony next season, and we need you all to get behind the lads’ interview after this season fades into nothing.

Genuinely fear for our club if he’s still at the helm in August. Surely, Gibson can see this.

Imagine, just imagine if Gibson comes out with a ‘we’re sticking with Tony next season, and we need you all to get behind the lads’ interview after this season fades into nothing.

Genuinely fear for our club if he’s still at the helm in August. Surely, Gibson can see this.

If he does I'm not going to follow boro until hes gone. In any way. I just cant put myself through this misery for another year.